Rate my LTN - - > HTN/CL GLOW UP

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Easy. Finally getting iois on a daily basis.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_202219.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_202219.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240703_202227.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_202227.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, boss8055, lucifer6969 and 4 others
what did you do for your lashes ?

More like ltn to high mtn with htn SMV
Also high mtn is SLIGHTLY above avg. Nigga I've never seen someone who looks like me. I'm defo htn, cl range. Most people have shitty skin

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
What if my nose looked better. What would rating be
low htn but tbh that’s your maximum potential bc you’re entire skull is diformed all you can hardmaxxx is you’re nose and lips to ascend and maybe hit low htn maybe htn if you fraudmaxx Even more

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Also high mtn is SLIGHTLY above avg. Nigga I've never seen someone who looks like me. I'm defo htn, cl range. Most people have shitty skin
You’re Skull , nose , lips are below average you’re only features above average is you’re eye area and it’s just bc you’re fraudent without frauding contact you’re eye area is slightly above average so Yeah you’re just high mtn and high mtn generous for you but Yeah you’re appeal is higher than high mtn

You’re Skull , nose , lips are below average you’re only features above average is you’re eye area and it’s just bc you’re fraudent without frauding contact you’re eye area is slightly above average so Yeah you’re just high mtn and high mtn generous for you but Yeah you’re appeal is higher than high mtn
Why would my appeal be higher? My skull isn't that bad. Up close u wouldn't even notice my skull shape jfl. Nose is temporarily swollen and lips I will fix with volufiline. Let's say I fix most flaws u mentioned. What would my rating be then?

Maybe low htn in the outskirts of london

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Why would my appeal be higher? My skull isn't that bad. Up close u wouldn't even notice my skull shape jfl. Nose is temporarily swollen and lips I will fix with volufiline. Let's say I fix most flaws u mentioned. What would my rating be then?
Low htn and Yeah rn you’re high mtn with htn appeal bc you’re eye area is very striking so it’s shadow you’re disfigured other features . And i feel like with rhino you will look uncanny and vollufilline can’t fix you’re lips

Maybe low htn in the outskirts of london
Get Mogged both of u by a chadlite.
Low htn and Yeah rn you’re high mtn with htn appeal bc you’re eye area is very striking so it’s shadow you’re disfigured other features . And i feel like with rhino you will look uncanny and vollufilline can’t fix you’re lips

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_204119.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_204119.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PCT
U wish u had my beard fullness and my baby skin and collagen

• JFL
Reactions: PCT
so what procedures/looksmax did you even do?

very impressive

how did your eyes get smaller/thinner?