Rate my maxilla

Sixxstar

Sixxstar

Iron
Some guy said its a bit recessed some guy said it was above average, your thoughts?
Screenshot 20240803 144136 Snapchat
Screenshot 20240916 214145 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: Futura and BrutalMogger
its good

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, diditeverbegin and Futura
jfl who said it’s recessed :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
you look like ecco2k

good but pls shave

monkey maxilla

Yes bro very recessed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Futura
“Your the first person I see who looks recessed from the front and extremely forward grown from the side”

Jfl at you niga for showing us your side profile which he said looks forward grown and not the front which he said look off

Looks really good bro and btw how did u grow it that way or was it always like that

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi
“Your the first person I see who looks recessed from the front and extremely forward grown from the side”

Jfl at you niga for showing us your side profile which he said looks forward grown and not the front which he said look off
Yeah well I already know my front is bad I was just asking about my maxilla which is usually seen from the side right?

Looks really good bro and btw how did u grow it that way or was it always like that
I discovered mewing at like 14, before that I was a mouthbreather, that kinda saved my maxilla I think but I still have overbite which im getting fixed soon (in these pictures Im jutting but only to the point where my teeth should naturally lie) so itll look like that when i get my bite corrected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 94557
Yeah well I already know my front is bad I was just asking about my maxilla which is usually seen from the side right?
My point being is that, he said nothing wrong really so idk what your trying to prove

@kaligula567 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
dream maxilla will get there soon with more consistent mewing face pulling and reverse thumbfucking

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Sixxstar
My point being is that, he said nothing wrong really so idk what your trying to prove

@kaligula567 thoughts?
The words are literally right there lol, "ur recessed maxilla" youre the one who asked who said it.

And the guy seemed smart so I just believed him.

You have bimaxillary protrusion or progthantism
really? what makes you think that? btw I am jutting in this picture because I have an overbite and I always thought my chin isnt tall like others it looks recessed