• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
8.9/10

Maybe slight eye asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
8.9/10

Maybe slight eye asymmetry
That’s crazy high bhai that’s like psl god territory 😭 my eye area alone is not any higher than htn at max so that ain’t possible but thanks

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Probably chadlite

That’s crazy high bhai that’s like psl god territory 😭 my eye area alone is not any higher than htn at max so that ain’t possible but thanks
Yeah thats normie scale but

I still think high htn- cl range

• +1
FWHR: 2.14 (ideal range: 1.85-2.1, however slightly more can be a striking trait, therefore can be considered ideal)
MFR: 1.16 (unideal)
Eye separation :46.6% (perfect)
eye spacing: 1.1 eyes apart (slightly above ideal, but not considered a flaw)
Eye spacing is very good, but leans towards feminine due to larger ICD
Eye aspect ratio ~ 3.1 (masculine and ideal)
* Nose fits within inner canthus - ideal
High set eyebrows (0.8 eye distances above pupil ` approx.)
Cheekbone height - 75-77% (medium to high set, although not high set they are ideally protrusive and not too large making them appear masculine)
canthal tilt: degrees (unideal, largest flaw, however it is somewhat alleviated by your eyebrows which are extremely striking although somewhat high set)
eyebrow tilt: ideal

Overall, your midface has quite a few unideal metrics, however you have the foundations for a striking face with you good FWHR, and eye spacing. Some softmassex you could do would be to try made you eyebrows slightly more low set if you can. Your nose is not as bad as you think it is, although slightly bulbous. Keep in mind your canthal tilt measurements may be off as it seems your head is slightly tilted in this photo, making it hard to measure.

6.5 out of 10

• +1
FWHR: 2.14 (ideal range: 1.85-2.1, however slightly more can be a striking trait, therefore can be considered ideal)
MFR: 1.16 (unideal)
Eye separation :46.6% (perfect)
eye spacing: 1.1 eyes apart (slightly above ideal, but not considered a flaw)
Eye spacing is very good, but leans towards feminine due to larger ICD
Eye aspect ratio ~ 3.1 (masculine and ideal)
* Nose fits within inner canthus - ideal
High set eyebrows (0.8 eye distances above pupil ` approx.)
Cheekbone height - 75-77% (medium to high set, although not high set they are ideally protrusive and not too large making them appear masculine)
canthal tilt: degrees (unideal, largest flaw, however it is somewhat alleviated by your eyebrows which are extremely striking although somewhat high set)
eyebrow tilt: ideal

Overall, your midface has quite a few unideal metrics, however you have the foundations for a striking face with you good FWHR, and eye spacing. Some softmassex you could do would be to try made you eyebrows slightly more low set if you can. Your nose is not as bad as you think it is, although slightly bulbous. Keep in mind your canthal tilt measurements may be off as it seems your head is slightly tilted in this photo, making it hard to measure.

6.5 out of 10
Thanks for the effort my friend? What top % would this midface be in ur eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda.74
purely based of metrics it above avg, 1 in 5 faces, however due to your skin clarity, good undereye region, eyebrow density and tilt (your eyebrows remind me of Simonas Pham), striking FWHR and cheekbone mass/protrusion being ideal I would say that your midface is anywhere between 1 in 15, so somewhere around top 6-10%

• +1
purely based of metrics it above avg, 1 in 5 faces, however due to your skin clarity, good undereye region, eyebrow density and tilt (your eyebrows remind me of Simonas Pham), striking FWHR and cheekbone mass/protrusion being ideal I would say that your midface is anywhere between 1 in 15, so somewhere around top 6-10%
U think if I get leaner and get hollow cheeks, and better eyelashes what would that realistically ascend my midface to?

I’m not sure if hollow cheeks count for midface tho

eye
U think if I get leaner and get hollow cheeks, and better eyelashes what would that realistically ascend my midface to?
eyelash maxxing will make your eyes look more positively tilted, hollow cheeks will make your midface a bit more dimorphic (as seem below).

Attachments

• 1725096679316.png
    1725096679316.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
eye

eyelash maxxing will make your eyes look more positively tilted, hollow cheeks will make your midface a bit more dimorphic (as seem below).
Yeah, is there also anyway of getting lower set eyebrows too?

Even though I said you could try to make eyebrows a bit lower set I wouldn't do if I were you (only do it if you really want to), because it may make your midface way too short (which will reduce dimorphism, highly dimorphic faces have a bit of height/length to them). Facial aesthetics are like a 1000-piece puzzle, everything must fit together.

If you want to lower eyebrows, then try microneedling and/or Botox live Clavicular did (it will make you eyebrows more relaxed and squinty).

Even though I said you could try to make eyebrows a bit lower set I wouldn't do if I were you (only do it if you really want to), because it may make your midface way too short (which will reduce dimorphism, highly dimorphic faces have a bit of height/length to them). Facial aesthetics are like a 1000-piece puzzle, everything must fit together.

If you want to lower eyebrows, then try microneedling and/or Botox live Clavicular did (it will make you eyebrows more relaxed and squinty).
Yeah I realised it wouldn’t suit me if I had lower set eyebrows I’ll just look too ogre and aggressive you’re right

Yeah I realised it wouldn’t suit me if I had lower set eyebrows I’ll just look too ogre and aggressive you’re right
I would say that you should get a hairstyle that gives for face more height (I can't tell but you seem to have a shorter skull), so don't cover your forehead. this will make you look more high class. Additionally, don't have too much hair on the side of your head, it will make you look ogre. This is a very common cut to have, but go for something like brad pitt in Se7en or fight club (he fucking mogged with it).

Attachments

• 1725098359074.png
    1725098359074.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
I would say that you should get a hairstyle that gives for face more height (I can't tell but you seem to have a shorter skull), so don't cover your forehead. this will make you look more high class. Additionally, don't have too much hair on the side of your head, it will make you look ogre. This is a very common cut to have, but go for something like brad pitt in Se7en or fight club (he fucking mogged with it).
Ok, I am 16 years old so I still need a classy haircut though, would you say a middle part works or nah

One thing to mention is I have quite a wide bitemporwl width so how could it work around that