Rate my Morphs and tell me which one looks better + Tell me what I can fix up

illusion

illusion

Iron

What else can I change? Eyelashes seem to make my eyes look droopy so I’ll need to get a curler for that.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

What else can I change? Eyelashes seem to make my eyes look droopy so I’ll need to get a curler for that.

fix ur eyes and clean ur fucking brows up

• +1
Reactions: illusion
fix ur eyes and clean ur fucking brows up
Apologies for not fixing those two up, I honestly couldn’t figure out a way to make my eyes look less droopy and fix up my brows in the application I used, I’m quite new to morphing.

I have an appointment next week for my brows, and hopefully a simple curler can fix my eyes. Is there anything else I need to do?

Apologies for not fixing those two up, I honestly couldn’t figure out a way to make my eyes look less droopy and fix up my brows in the application I used, I’m quite new to morphing.

I have an appointment next week for my brows, and hopefully a simple curler can fix my eyes. Is there anything else I need to do?
idk ask someone smart i’m low knowledge

It's your lips fucking up your face funny enough.

Screenshot 20240926 205830 FaceApp

Mogged.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, illusion and Schizotypalcel
It's your lips fucking up your face funny enough.
Yeah my lips are not very good, I am assuming I need to hardmax to get better ones or is there a way to fix them up naturally?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah my lips are not very good, I am assuming I need to hardmax to get better ones or is there a way to fix them up naturally?
hardmaxx only, rhino would help to.

• +1
Reactions: illusion
hardmaxx only, rhino would help to.
Perfect, I’ve considered rhino but I honestly don’t know how much smaller my nose would need to be since it doesn’t look as bad on my face.

What would my rating be after going through the procedures?

bro you can't really fix anything i fear, you can line up your eyebrows at best but theres no way you can fix nct...

bro you can't really fix anything i fear, you can line up your eyebrows at best but theres no way you can fix nct...
I do not have NCT haha, I just have long eyelashes that are not currently curled so they make my eyes look droopy, I stated this in the thread.