Just print a shopped pic and glue it on youre face theory

Actually improved a lot, good job son

what did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
rhino
Oto
LL retraction

Probably .25-.4 increase in PSL but you have a decent face already. With eye color change, thicker neck (try to morph to almost same width as jaw corners), and maybe a different haircut (that hairstyle hit its peak in 2012 tbh) the increase would be even better.

Also if you’re 5’6 get LL

what did you use?
[/QUOTE
airbrush app
Probably .25-.4 increase in PSL but you have a decent face already. With eye color change, thicker neck (try to morph to almost same width as jaw corners), and maybe a different haircut (that hairstyle hit its peak in 2012 tbh) the increase would be even better.

Also if you’re 5’6 get LL
Cope I see so many failos in the pic I’m comparing to the morph. I said realistic as stroma is not available and won’t be done until I’m like 30 tbh

How the hell does it not improve my attractiveness

It definitely does but just slightly.

what other failos that can be fixed do you see?

because its not linear

u have better ratios but same midface, pheno and harmony and overall didnt change enough so girls view u differently IRL in motion

because its not linear

u have better ratios but same midface, pheno and harmony and overall didnt change enough so girls view u differently IRL in motion

Biggest positive change was definitely his ears.

@Titbot make a morph with a thicker neck lol

It definitely does but just slightly.

what other failos that can be fixed do you see?
In the morph

1) left side of the zygos isn’t as defined as the right
2) uneven assymetrical jaw

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
In the morph

1) left side of the zygos isn’t as defined as the right
2) uneven assymetrical jaw

Yeah you have slight asymmetry.

If you could get to the level of the morph, then Thicker neck, lighter eyes, better hair, plus fixing those asymmetries would ascend your face.

But at 5’6 get at least 3 inches of LL done

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy

If you could get to the level of the morph, then Thicker neck, lighter eyes, better hair, plus fixing those asymmetries would ascend your face.

How can I fix the zygos assymettry
because its not linear

Some of the things you say are just cope man, I agree phenotype is very important but I do not look the same because In the morph my shit harmony improved.

• +1

now morph your height from 5ft 6 to 6ft 6

even gandy would be incel at 5ft 6
:rage:

Some of the things you say are just cope man, I agree phenotype is very important but I do not look the same because In the morph my shit harmony improved.
i didnt say you look the same

you look better

but you dont attract women you wouldnt have attracted in your "before" state, therefore in real life the difference is 0

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Not an enormous amount tbh, like maybe .25 PSL.

How can I fix the zygos assymettry

Depends on budget and priorities....

For zygo asymmetries:

Most affordable short term, potentially more expensive long term:

Fillers, with varying degree of augmentation to correct asymmetries.

More expensive short term, potentially more affordable long term:
Zygomatic Sandwich osteotomy with a greater amount of lateral projection in the weaker zygo,

•and/or Eppley style custom cheekbone and zygo arch implants, with varying degrees of projection to correct asymmetries.

For Jaw angle asymmetries:

Chin Wing osteotomy that extends FAR more than the usual chin wing to reach the jaw angles with a greater amount of vertical projection in the weaker jaw corner (very new procedure so you should find someone knowledgeable for it),

•and/or Eppley/Yaremchuk style custom wraparound jaw implant, with varying degrees of projection to correct asymmetries.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Titbot
Depends on budget and priorities....

For zygo asymmetries:

Zygomatic Sandwich osteotomy with a greater amount of lateral projection in the weaker zygo,

•and/or Eppley style custom cheekbone and zygo arch implants, with varying degrees of projection to correct asymmetries.

For Jaw angle asymmetries:

Chin Wing osteotomy that extends FAR more than the usual chin wing to reach the jaw angles with a greater amount of vertical projection in the weaker jaw corner (very new procedure so you should find someone knowledgeable for it),

•and/or Eppley/Yaremchuk style custom wraparound jaw implant, with varying degrees of projection to correct asymmetries.
Ok, I’m gonna go with fillers for the zygos to see how they turn and save up for the zygo sandwich osteo

Ok, I’m gonna go with fillers for the zygos to see how they turn and save up for the zygo sandwich osteo

Make sure to get HA fillers. And when you’re going to get your ZSO, get your fillers dissolved by getting Hyaluronidase injected. This only worksif you got HA fillers though so it’s important you get those kind done.

Here’s one of the best ZSO results online:
Focus Only on the cheekbone width increase, and keep in mind Hera were naturally lower set than yours so yours would end up at your current cheekbone height just wider.
2211582B A2C3 4D9A 9CE5 F426E4C15622
59DE402F 1F73 4C0C A91D 131939CC9667

Make sure to get HA fillers. And when you’re going to get your ZSO, get your fillers dissolved by getting Hyaluronidase injected. This only worksif you got HA fillers though so it’s important you get those kind done.

Here’s one of the best ZSO results online:
Focus Only on the cheekbone width increase, and keep in mind Hera were naturally lower set than yours so yours would end up at your current cheekbone height just wider.
View attachment 202215View attachment 202216
Gotcha would that also give me frontal projection like I have in the other one

Gotcha would that also give me frontal projection like I have in the other one

ZSOs unfortunately only increases lateral projection. There is technically such a thing as a malar osteotomy, but the only doctor I know of that advertises is it in Florida, and he doesn’t have before and afters online but from what someone who saw them said, they were very expensive.

You could just add filler after the ZSO to the frontal part of the cheekbone as well.

• +1
ZSOs unfortunately only increases lateral projection. There is technically such a thing as a malar osteotomy, but the only doctor I know of that advertises is it in Florida, and he doesn’t have before and afters online but from what someone who saw them said, they were very expensive.

You could just add filler after the ZSO to the frontal part of the cheekbone as well.
Ayy gotcha I just the frontal projection tbh. My zygos laterally are the same side it’s just one side is recessed a bit compared to the other
Ayy gotcha I just the frontal projection tbh. My zygos laterally are the same side it’s just one side is recessed a bit compared to the other
I’ll end up going to eppley for that . I feel like if I had more zygo projection in the other cheek my harmony would improve

Last edited:
  • +1
I've been trying to exactly pinpoint why you arent goodlooking and I figured it out.

No harmony, terrible ear area, dead lifeless black eyes, big nose, shit haircut with thin hair

You need stroma, almond eye (search salludon looksmax and get that), rhinoplasty, and hairmax and you will be roughly 5/10 psl to 6/10 face

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 1751
I've been trying to exactly pinpoint why you arent goodlooking and I figured it out.

No harmony, terrible ear area, dead lifeless black eyes, big nose, shit haircut with thin hair

You need stroma, almond eye (search salludon looksmax and get that), rhinoplasty, and hairmax and you will be roughly 5/10 psl to 6/10 face
6/10 psl is chad tier

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and Deleted member 2846
Looks the exact same to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You‘ll indeed look better but not enough that itll make a difference in your dating life

Psl only goes to 8

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
eye area eye area eye area eye areaa

• +1
How much did I improve by
+0.2 PSL for the ear reduction.
if you want to undergo otoplasty you should ask more correction

• +1
+0.2 PSL for the ear reduction.