Rate my natural half way ascension (its never over)

D

draco221

Iron

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Kelly Oubre Jr, halloweed and 5 others
could've posted a more detailed thread listing the things you've done.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and moreroidsmoredates
could've posted a more detailed thread listing the things you've done.
wait im going to write a comment on what i did. this is my first time so wait a little

Masculine bone structure + warrior skull
Good ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco221 and FBl
What did you do gives me potential btw
1. lose weight
2. Take testosterone boosting supplements (Vitamin D3 + k2; Zink; Magnesium; Ashwaganda)
3. Martial arts training, preferably a striking sport and weightlifting
4. fraud with beard or goatee
5. tapping mouth at night
6. distract as much from jaw/chin by growing out hair

basicly all i did to fight that chin, that stuff actually works those pics are like 6 month apart.
even if your recessed you can still be beautiful as a man, look at timothee chalamet for example.
just get a visible jawline by leaning that makes the biggest difference

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Masculine bone structure + warrior skull
Good ascension
thank you bro. Just wanted to give some hope to everyone. I never knew i was recessed until i got into bp start of 2024 hahah
its never over remember

• +1
what is that?
Water is wet, in the sense that it's like saying the sky is blue.

Or in this case, fat loss changes your face. I mean everyone knows that, even people who don't obsess over looks.

In my experience though, women do not care how lean your face is. I've actually had people tell me I'm too skinny since acquiring hollow cheeks by getting lean. To many people, it can seem like I'm malnourished, like a skeleton. The thing is it's hard to look big at my height of 6'4"

Water is wet, in the sense that it's like saying the sky is blue.

Or in this case, fat loss changes your face. I mean everyone knows that, even people who don't obsess over looks.

In my experience though, women do not care how lean your face is. I've actually had people tell me I'm too skinny since acquiring hollow cheeks by getting lean. To many people, it can seem like I'm malnourished, like a skeleton. The thing is it's hard to look big at my height of 6'4"
broski low body fat is by far the most important thing if it comes to looksmax. there are recessed models, big nosed models, models with every flaw that is talked about in this forum besides one and that is low body fat. there is not one fat model.
No one wants to talk about it because it allignes with the red pill and takes away this "its over" narrative cus you can change your bodyfat percentage.
Btw i believe martial arts training did the most difference in my testosterone levels and thus my facial features because it gives you an immense confidence boost, especialy after sparring and coonfidence is the biggest test boost

• +1
broski low body fat is by far the most important thing if it comes to looksmax. there are recessed models, big nosed models, models with every flaw that is talked about in this forum besides one and that is low body fat. there is not one fat model.
No one wants to talk about it because it allignes with the red pill and takes away this "its over" narrative cus you can change your bodyfat percentage.
Btw i believe martial arts training did the most difference in my testosterone levels and thus my facial features because it gives you an immense confidence boost, especialy after sparring and coonfidence is the biggest test boost
I'm not saying there is no difference but it's pretty far from underrated, since even normies are aware of this phenomenon but in my experience, being very slim is not a benefit, it is more of a curse except if you're gay. If you're gay, you can go for what they call the "twink" look and you'll have plenty of men wanting to have sex with you, but if you're trying to attract women, having a skinny build is not the most effective way of doing so because it shows weakness. Some girls will not care but the ones who are hot, the ones who use Tinder for hookups, they don't want a skinny "twink", they want a muscular ripped guy who looks like a dominant masculine guy.

Also, I'm sorry to break it to you but martial arts is pure cope. You don't have muscles but you want people to know you can fight, meanwhile guys who have muscles look like they can fight, they can't but nobody really cares, the muscles themselves command respect. Knowing how to fight might help if you like putting yourself in dangerous situations but it can also land you in jail, because as an adult, people will press charges, even if it was just self defense. You won't go to prison but you'll get a criminal record just for getting arrested. Criminal records prevent you from entering most countries and from applying to most jobs so it's not a good idea.

I'm a 6'4" guy who has been skinny since around 13 years old, and I've gained a lot of muscle over the past 8 years (more than 30 lbs of muscle) but I still look somewhat lanky but it's much more acceptable than before. When I take my shirt off I actually look good, but my shirt on I look kind of skinny and people can't tell that I lift unless I flex and show my shoulders.

mirin

• +1
Reactions: draco221
I'm not saying there is no difference but it's pretty far from underrated, since even normies are aware of this phenomenon but in my experience, being very slim is not a benefit, it is more of a curse except if you're gay. If you're gay, you can go for what they call the "twink" look and you'll have plenty of men wanting to have sex with you, but if you're trying to attract women, having a skinny build is not the most effective way of doing so because it shows weakness. Some girls will not care but the ones who are hot, the ones who use Tinder for hookups, they don't want a skinny "twink", they want a muscular ripped guy who looks like a dominant masculine guy.

Also, I'm sorry to break it to you but martial arts is pure cope. You don't have muscles but you want people to know you can fight, meanwhile guys who have muscles look like they can fight, they can't but nobody really cares, the muscles themselves command respect. Knowing how to fight might help if you like putting yourself in dangerous situations but it can also land you in jail, because as an adult, people will press charges, even if it was just self defense. You won't go to prison but you'll get a criminal record just for getting arrested. Criminal records prevent you from entering most countries and from applying to most jobs so it's not a good idea.

I'm a 6'4" guy who has been skinny since around 13 years old, and I've gained a lot of muscle over the past 8 years (more than 30 lbs of muscle) but I still look somewhat lanky but it's much more acceptable than before. When I take my shirt off I actually look good, but my shirt on I look kind of skinny and people can't tell that I lift unless I flex and show my shoulders.
1. I meant to write lose body fat my bad. Obviously your frame is super important and you should aim to get that athletic physique like Kawhi Leonard or Dennis Schröder.
Being a skinny kid nevertheless is still far better then being fat. Its easier to get to an athletic physique being skinny, chiseled face and your confidence is most definetly higher then a fat guys confidence.
Younger women i believe dont care about mascuinite. In my experience, they only care about a guy that has the genetics to become masculine in the future, like being tall, somewhat masculin face and wide clavicals. but feminine features in younger guys is nice to have in terms of attractivnes

2. Martial arts is not cope because it literally boost your testosterone and your confidence.
imagine you walk around the street and you know no one can fuck with you. is that not a nice thing to know?
Even if you never have a fight on the streets, knowing you can protect yourself and your people is a must as a man in my opinion and whoever doesnt know that feeling, i lowkey feel sorry for them