rate my newest modelling photos

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
IMG 7913
IMG 7909

yes, im aware of my asymmetrical upper lip, will get that fixed with plastic surgeon asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater, Samsepioler and 11 others
High LTN

Harmonypill never fails

• +1
Reactions: user123456, 5'7 zoomer, Lokki and 6 others
ltn with frauding

subhuman without

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, dervw4cenks and Spiritualcell
let me see yall rotting incels do the same, pm when ur ass have modeled for gucci or walked on a catwalk

lifemogged to oblivion
*on a runway

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
let me see yall rotting incels do the same, pm when ur ass have modeled for gucci or walked on a catwalk

lifemogged to oblivion
hit a nerve there huh insecure faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, 97baHater, ambi and 4 others
Mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
not really, just find comments like that funny

incel rambling, obv i dont take anything here seriously

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Elliot Rodger blond version

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and BlackpillRemedy
recessed chin

i dont understand how every exotically ugly nigga doesnt just seek out a modeling job
they hire any ugly fucker to model nowadays

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, BlackpillRemedy, sigge01 and 2 others
elliot rodger lower third

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

lifemogged to oblivion
good for you but modeling doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be attractive, you should know you have a weird look to you

• +1
Reactions: jsp and maxxmclooks
i dont understand how every exotically ugly nigga doesnt just seek out a modeling job
they hire any ugly fucker to model nowadays
according to your description of modelling, u could be the next international supermodel

according to your description of modelling, u could be the next international supermodel
yeah seeing as i look exactly like chico modeling isnt too far off for me im just too lazy to pursue it
Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and maxxmclooks
u look like a better version of Erling Haaland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, BlackpillRemedy and halloweed
You are a genuinely disgusting looking freak

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
exotic chud

• Love it
Im from Finland and I found his instagram account and etc.. but I will not dox him. He has a lot of girls liking his photos and he was rated as most photogenic and a peoples favorite. Niggas rate him LTN here but he gets all the girls irl. Just show how fucking twisted this place are when its comes to attraction. I dont take any ratings here seriously.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallman, Lokki, beniman and 1 other person
Im from Finland and I found his instagram account and etc.. but I will not dox him. He has a lot of girls liking his photos and he was rated as most photogenic and a peoples favorite. Niggas rate him LTN here but he gets all the girls irl. Just show how fucking twisted this place are when its comes to attraction. I dont take any ratings here seriously.
Ok but he actually looks pretty good in these frauded pics ngl. Unfrauded its a dif story

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Modelling tier face tbh, unique loox

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks and BlackpillRemedy
Gays me

• Love it
which agency

aint no way, mistä päi oot ja mite löysit:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
LMAO this happens every. single. time. you make fun of any of these narcy retards. They start malding like apes immediately

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
Mut älä ota naitten mielipiteitä tosissaa, nään jätkät on ihan vitus sekaisin. Sä varmaan slayaat ja saat paljon katseita naisilta.

• +1
Mut älä ota naitten mielipiteitä tosissaa, nään jätkät on ihan vitus sekaisin. Sä varmaan slayaat ja saat paljon katseita naisilta.
juuu en todellakaa, suuri osa täält iha batshit crazy:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and negativetiltedheart