RATE MY OLD AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN CLASSMATE

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
FOUND THIS IN MY SNAP SAVED SHIT TODAY, this was a half and a year ago i think he's 5ft or less too, it's so over for him and he doesn't know it,nigga get constantly bullied and tries to act dark triad it kills me JFL I can tell you the tales of the autistic shit he did in class

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 18879, currylightskin and 7 others
He’s clearly not under 5ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, ManzareK, joeveniro and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
What country is this? The class look like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Germania, Deleted member 22067 and 11 others
Look at his oratory skills, his abilities to get attention of the crowd, his innate charisma and the radiating energy. This man is not a subhuman, he is ascended beyond physical standarts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 21931 and 16 others
Hm, gypsies?

Look at his oratory skills, his abilities to get attention of the crowd, his innate charisma and the radiating energy. This man is not a subhuman, he is ascended beyond physical standarts.
True dude was charismatic asf no trolling but he was autistic still but he was socialcircle maxxed, i still remember the day we told this faggot to leave the class in the middle of the class and the dude did it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Vitruvian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 10185
why are his hands and head so disproportionally large. maybe hes gonna have a growth spurt

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
True dude was charismatic asf no trolling but he was autistic still but he was socialcircle maxxed, i still remember the day we told this faggot to leave the class in the middle of the class and the dude did it JFL

Eh he will have normal future. In Middle eastern countries its very easy to get good looking women even if you look like shit tier incel. Arabs does not have high standard which isgood thing.

• +1
why are his hands and head so disproportionally large. maybe hes gonna have a growth spurt
JFL at you this was a year and a half and he was 17 that time, he's like 19 or 18 and a half now idk if theres late growth spurt but it's kind of over for him but still i'm sure he's gonna find a hoe to wife this nigga was the funniest mf i met in school tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Eh he will have normal future. In Middle eastern countries its very easy to get good looking women even if you look like shit tier incel. Arabs does not have high standard which isgood thing.
Yeah, no. Doesn't work like that buddio, middle-east is a whole other thing from north africa, north africa is starting slowly to look socially like western civilization with females and others, just ask @Algerian Manlet

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Holy shit this reminds me of a subhuman kid I knew in my school who was legit my age (15) and yet was like a little over 4 feet and looked and dressed like a 5 year old, he had long blond hair and I think he had a fucking girl name like Andrea jfl. He tried to act dark triad tho by going up to black kids and calling them niggers jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, House Lannister, Deleted member 2969 and 5 others
Holy shit this reminds me of a subhuman kid I knew in my school who was legit my age (15) and yet was like a little over 4 feet and looked and dressed like a 5 year old, he had long blond hair and I think he had a fucking girl name like Andrea jfl. He tried to act dark triad tho by going up to black kids and calling them niggers jfl
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK THIS DUDE LITERALLY WAS DOING THE SAME WE WAS TELLING HIM TO GO TO THE BLACK GIRL WE WAS IN CLASS WITH AND CALL HER A NIGGA AND HE WAS DOING IT LMAOOO oh shit fucking nostalgia man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK THIS DUDE LITERALLY WAS DOING THE SAME WE WAS TELLING HIM TO GO TO THE BLACK GIRL WE WAS IN CLASS WITH AND CALL HER A NIGGA AND HE WAS DOING IT LMAOOO oh shit fucking nostalgia man

do these kids speak english jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Yeah, no. Doesn't work like that buddio, middle-east is a whole other thing from north africa, north africa is starting slowly to look socially like western civilization with females and others, just ask @Algerian Manlet

I dont believe it. Arabs dont have any standard. They will happily marry Old ugly fat ass mustache looking subhuman... Only Job is an requirement.

• +1
I dont believe it. Arabs dont have any standard. They will happily marry Old ugly fat ass mustache looking subhuman... Only Job is an requirement.
Then don't believe it boyo, If it was the case I wouldn't be on this website and other algerian and north african copers I'm too lazy to mention wouldn't too

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Then don't believe it boyo, If it was the case I wouldn't be on this website and other algerian and north african copers I'm too lazy to mention wouldn't too

How old are you'? When you are 20 years old and you have job. You can literally have anyone you want. Its really not hard in arab countries..

How old are you'? When you are 20 years old and you have job. You can literally have anyone you want. Its really not hard in arab countries..

5 foot is ridiculously short, he’s too tall above people’s sitting heights for that
My moms 5'0 and it's not that short tbh

• +1
Arabs dont have a dating culture. We dont date. We only marry.

Arabs dont have a dating culture. We dont date. We only marry.
Nigga you either never leaved your house / basement for 20 years and had never contact with people or you're just speaking from a sterotypical view if you think that arabs don't date and fuck smh stop lying

Nigga you either never leaved your house / basement for 20 years and had never contact with people or you're just speaking from a sterotypical view if you think that arabs don't date and fuck smh stop lying

Bruh most Arabs are muslims. They dont date. If their family knew they dated.. they would get their ass kicked by their own parents. We dont do it in middle east. If you like someone.. You need marry her before you can even have sex with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
err yeah but you have to marry north african women... plus massive levels of graduate unemployment. i highly doubt an algerian or moroccan farm worker or casual urban worker can "have anyone you want"

Bruh most Arabs are muslims. They dont date. If their family knew they dated.. they would get their ass kicked by their own parents. We dont do it in middle east. If you like someone.. You need marry her before you can even have sex with him.
this is mostly true but in moroccan cities there are a lot of girls on tinder etc. this is like 5% of the population though

Yeah dude this was before 2010s and before social media and westernization of north africa, now you can date and marry anyone you want as long, I see it everyday

Yeah dude this was before 2010s and before social media and westernization of north africa, now you can date and marry anyone you want as long, I see it everyday

Lol Middle east has not changed much. They are still heavily conservative.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Lol Middle east has not changed much. They are still heavily conservative.
Dude I don't htink Algeria or north africa is considered middle east, the middle east other yes is heavily conservative but from what I see and hear etc it's not the same, it's literally slowly looking like the US canada france denmark etc in term of dating

reminds me a lot of someone i knew lol. also wtf don't post this shits fucked up kek

Partially true but he's still incel tier, unless he makes mad cash (probably won't) he won't ascend.

• +1
Algeria / North africa
imagine acting there's a lively dating scene in north africa. the streets look like in india, you barely see any girls

• Hmm...
FOUND THIS IN MY SNAP SAVED SHIT TODAY, this was a half and a year ago i think he's 5ft or less too, it's so over for him and he doesn't know it,nigga get constantly bullied and tries to act dark triad it kills me JFL I can tell you the tales of the autistic shit he did in class
View attachment 806727

View attachment 806730
jesus fucking christ i would unironically beat the shit out of you and your classmates

muh picking on the weak

• JFL
Is everyone on this forum 8 years old?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 2969
Not a subhuman every Algerian I went school with looked like this

• +1
jesus fucking christ i would unironically beat the shit out of you and your classmates

muh picking on the weak
db39f500-b281-4972-9621-d8724070d471-png.802042

• JFL
Damn bro this thread was 2 years ago LMAO

I don't have any update from him as this nigga is too dumb and failed his classes and redid his years and I went to college

I know more subhumans worse than him tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the girl in the hijab is pretty cute ngl:love:is she a degenerate?:feelswah:
ew she ugly
my whole class ugly

and shes a lame bitch

the bitch who was recording him (i gave her my phone) was cute hijabist

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Good old school days

ew she ugly
my whole class ugly

and shes a lame bitch

Can you force girls to marry you in algeria?

Can you force girls to marry you in algeria?
nope
you come to her house and her father and mom see if ur a godo religious man
she can reject u or accept

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
ew she ugly
my whole class ugly

and shes a lame bitch

any pics bhai? and by lame bitch you mean what exactly? is she trad berber waifu?

nope
you come to her house and her father and mom see if ur a godo religious man
she can reject u or accept
That is the same thing lol. Sure, it's not technically forced. But say you have lots of money and the parents really like you, she can't really say no.