Rate my oneitis

H

HSM1

Banned
Met a summer ago. The most purest, beautifulest girl I have ever met. I know no one will ever find her as perfect as I do.

No matter how much high value gals, IG models.. Hot college girls. Hulu show directors I get with. It doesn't matter. She will be with some happy, preppy, college chad in her homestate who could never love her the same way I do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1106 and AdamLanza
lmao a nigger, shit oneitis, literally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 176, BigBoy and 2 others
The most purest, beautifulest girl I have ever met. I know no one will ever find her as perfect as I do.
She's a whore who takes dicks up her every night and then takes a massive load of chad's (or Tyrone in this case) cum over her face.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and SikKunt
She's a whore who takes dicks up her every night and then takes a massive load of chad's (or Tyrone in this case) cum over her face.
She's the one hugging chad in the pic....

She's beautiful

I hope you can get her one day OP

All the best ...

Hahahaha belgium. Shithole country. Your own women don't even want your small dicked peasant men. Its true lol
i cant argue with this your kinda right. but its because its full of immigrants now.

also im not belgian in case your wondering

having a oneitis = cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
lmao a nigger, shit oneitis, literally
3568304.gif

3568304.gif

3568304.gif

3568304.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt
i cant argue with this your kinda right. but its because its full of immigrants now.

also im not belgian in case your wondering
LOL PUSSY U ADMIT IT. its because immigrants are superior. Also if you ever said the N word or anythin racist in real life around me or any other person of color you would get SLEPTTT. So it doesn't even matter because we all know it.

• Love it
Reactions: rtsssy
Oneitises me. Dead serious. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Redrighthand
She looks like a whore and is average

Laughing at you rn OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Hey dude, going to be completely honest. Your "friend" aka you, has no chance with this girl. You're too obsessed and she mogs you.

Dope

Hey dude, going to be completely honest. Your "friend" aka you, has no chance with this girl. You're too obsessed and she mogs you.

Dope
Let’s hope it isn’t over for him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bbc

.The most purest, beautifulest girl I have ever met. I know no one will ever find her as perfect as I do.
ahem.
listen buddy boyo your oneitis is getting rammed down by superior and bigger black cock this tyrone literally just came inside her the moment i writing this post and now she begs for more
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 90300

ahem.
listen buddy boyo your oneitis is getting rammed down by superior and bigger black cock this tyrone literally just came inside her the moment i writing this post and now she begs for more
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Most women are whores, bro.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 1106, Redrighthand and 1 other person
View attachment 90300

ahem.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Wrong girl moron. She's the one with the Chad

Let’s hope it isn’t over for him.
I curse him to a thousand years in hell because he keeps larping as a friend of himself.
He needs to either stop posting pictures of himself and larping or admit it's him.

I curse him to a thousand years in hell because he keeps larping as a friend of himself.
He needs to either stop posting pictures of himself and larping or admit it's him.
I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 2205
brutal bro
your oneitis is literal ape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Redrighthand
Idc anymore. Its over for me I am going to die soon.
killing yourself over a nigger is the most pathetic thing I read today

• JFL
Im deleting my account. I am done with this site and life. No point. Goodbye

• Ugh..
I thought your oneitis was orb

Can't see shit, man

D650079E 31DD 4CF1 B293 A305706D669A

Last edited:
sad shit man.