Rate my oneitis

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
Sarah

Sarah1
Sarah2

Unfortunately I will never be able to attract this woman :feelscry::feelsrope:

Very cute, but quite alot of gum-showing in the smiling pic, indicating possibly downward grown maxilla

She is probably taking chad cock as we speak tho so its over for u

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Sorry mate girls like these were all over me since the sixth grade. As per rating; who ever could pull my dick out of her ass should be crowned King Arthur/10.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
But seriously, she doesn't reciprocate or you haven't approached her? If I was a young bachelor I'd put a ring on it and cream pie it everyday until we made the white demographic decline go away.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
But seriously, she doesn't reciprocate or you haven't approached her? If I was a young bachelor I'd put a ring on it and cream pie it everyday until we made the white demographic decline go away.
nah mate shes sent me some iois in class but im too sped to approach. shes also easily one of the cutest girls on campus so she gets loads of attention. makes it a bit intimidating

Maybe she's better irl, but looks barely above average. You probably have a chance if you get a little above average + social skills.

i only notice from her photos that she has gummy smile, imagine that autism level :feelswah:

Maybe she's better irl, but looks barely above average. You probably have a chance if you get a little above average + social skills.
i dont have social skills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nah mate shes sent me some iois in class but im too sped to approach. shes also easily one of the cutest girls on campus so she gets loads of attention. makes it a bit intimidating
Oh no oh shit

Disbelief vince mc mahon

Just tell her this "shes also easily one of the cutest girls on campus"

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
i dont have social skills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Develop them. It's not even that hard, but needs a lot of time and experience. The best way to speed up the progress in my opinion is going out with your friends and drinking/doing drugs, if you are aware/intelligent enough you'll pick up on a lot of things and try doing them yourself.