Rate my outfit. Am I homelessmaxxed?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I havent showered for 10 days and shaved for 2 weeks. Ive been wearing these clothes for 5 years tbh @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @Ketamine

Attachments

• 20230601_182124.jpg
    20230601_182124.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230601_182106.jpg
    20230601_182106.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Red Fox, It'snotover and 8 others
I havent showered for 10 days and shaved for 2 weeks. Ive been wearing these clothes for 5 years tbh @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @Ketamine
Gopnik attire for life.

Attachments

• 20230525_150507.jpg
    20230525_150507.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244
woltcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleksandre, HerpDerpson, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Homeless people are usually overdressed in coats, they don't wear shorts.
Not showering is a high T trait, gotta swoon all the female clients work your manly musk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28691, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
i thought u were gonna wear a cool zoomer fit that usually make them look homeless.

now u just look hoeless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Jamaldickjavontus, vonPsl and 2 others
Mirin glasses.

btw you are mentalcel or fakecel you dont even look bad if you groom yourself tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
You should geomaxx in India.

lMao nigga is working for wolt

Is it overwhelming for your non NT brain?? Or how is it

You should geomaxx in India.
he should geomaxx to the DIY store and get a rope
(they all give a nice hug around the neck)

*JFL

• +1
Reactions: Niggerian_Prince420 and Deleted member 17244
64F1E788 1F36 49C7 AB7C F9C4F8EAB1AF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Still bottom 1% in height
I made a mistake of going to the mall today. Got absolutely dwarfed again but curries keep gaslighting me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Woltmaxxing for 500 jewros/month incoming LL in 10 years.

Woltmaxxing for 500 jewros/month incoming LL in 10 years.
You can earn up to 3k if you try hard enough. Besides he lives in poland where the prices are pretty good unlike here. Pringles can costs 3 jewros xddddd.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 22623
Need to move to Poland so I can cope with unlimited goysnacks
Polonia have their own currency and economic stability. Good for subhumans to thrive. Welp, some subhumans like me have to rot in a money laundering corrupted shithole with 20% inflation xdddddd.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Everything is cope unless its related to looksmaxx face, frame or height
Why showering when you are an invisible creature at best? At least people will aknowledge you are high t and don't give a fuck about having a bad body hodor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 17244
btw you are mentalcel or fakecel you dont even look bad if you groom yourself tbh
His underbite makes his profile look goofy + he's a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Niggerian_Prince420 and Deleted member 29167
yeah i remember hes a manlet now but if he LLs he could prolly marry a MTN or smn

Everything is wrong with me

Downward growth, height, frame, gyno, long midface, bad skull (protruding occiput bone), recessed chin. Im truly subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson

Downward growth, height, frame, gyno, long midface, bad skull (protruding occiput bone), recessed chin. Im truly subhuman
looksmax does that to you, you start to see only failos, but ignore everything good about yourself. If you fix 1 or 2 things, you will be doing well, just get LL if you have to and fix your underbite. it's all doable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 17244
if you try hard enough
You just have no motivation to try as a subhuman (unless you try to cope by becoming rich). I try my best to work as little as possible, enough to provide food and shelter and I'm currently living in a dormitory for free because the owner is my friend. Saving up money to bribe a doctor to put me on welfare list.

Chadlite on dalits.org due to being white, but everyone around you is white (over).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17244
Wtf is a wolt delivery nigga doing here. Are u croatian? Ive only ever seen curries do Wolt

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
In the next life probably
oh please stop the crying. I was only average and still ascended HARD. Got LL, fixed my lower third and nose with rhino. You know how? By actually taking action and not crying in a fetal position. Hope you do well, stop downplaying yourself

oh please stop the crying. I was only average and still ascended HARD. Got LL, fixed my lower third and nose with rhino. You know how? By actually taking action and not crying in a fetal position. Hope you do well, stop downplaying yourself
Ok

The looks is just a part of his fate being predetermined by birth. He's also from a poorer country and isn't blessed by high iq or rich parents. He won't be able to make money for multiple surgeries. Especially LL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
The looks is just a part of his fate being predetermined by birth. He's also from a poorer country and isn't blessed by high iq or rich parents. He won't be able to make money for multiple surgeries. Especially LL.
I had ll for 15k euro in turkey, that's including everything even hotel stay and food. It's alot of money, but doable. I'm also nowhere near being rich

I had ll for 15k euro in turkey, that's including everything even hotel stay and food. It's alot of money, but doable. I'm also nowhere near being rich
Well, that's really good for you and it's good that you didn't get crippled. I would never recommend getting LL for cheap, but it can work out. Not like that dude that got it in third world at 5'11, gained 2 inches and became a cripple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 17244
Well, that's really good for you and it's good that you didn't get crippled. I would never recommend getting LL for cheap, but it can work out. Not like that dude that got it in third world at 5'11, gained 2 inches and became a cripple.
Yeah I know about that guy, he lengthened too quick and was too aggressive while walking with the device and exercising. That guy is legit autistic, check his videos on youtube.

Believe it or not, but if you listen to the doctors advice, the chances of you getting crippled are low.

• JFL
Yeah I know about that guy, he lengthened too quick and was too aggressive while walking with the device and exercising. That guy is legit autistic, check his videos on youtube.

Believe it or not, but if you listen to the doctors advice, the chances of you getting crippled are low.
I live in second world country and im bottom 10% economically here. No way to escape my life situation

That guy is legit autistic, check his videos on youtube.
He asked the doctor to go with his own plan for bimax instead of the doctor's, which somehow resulted in his jaw being moved BACKWARDS.

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
He asked the doctor to go with his own plan for bimax instead of the doctor's, which somehow resulted in his jaw being moved BACKWARDS.
Yeah lmao he even argued with doctors by saying proportions are cope :lul: That guy is absolutely mental, kinda feel bad tbh

• +1
I also told to the doctor how movement I wanna get and he didnt approve my idea that's why i started rotting and gave up on life

• +1
You should first start by findind a better job than being some retard food delivery guy drving on those fag bicycles :ROFLMAO:
And wash yourself or at least your balls cause i doubt that many people will like smelling some sweaty balls odor after opening the doors to you