D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
E3EB8538 B990 4EAF 939A 69FB5FD5522F

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, n0rthface, slavicpsycho and 9 others
Amazing how this guy has a gigachad face and all the girls he's posted himself with (mind you it's a lot) since lookism are all meh. Not a single 7/10+. Brutal height pill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger10, Looks234, High Cortisol Chad and 11 others
Amazing how this guy has a gigachad face and all the girls he's posted himself with (mind you it's a lot) since lookism are all meh. Not a single 7/10+. Brutal height pill.
do you really think im chad face?

Post sex tape

your girl asked me to shit in her mouth

nah that girl is htb.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
You dress well

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Mirin

• Love it
43B64162 CD9D 4358 8B14 659DF703D2CB

What boots are u wearing? mind sharing the page of where u bought them? have u thought about getting on a height stack for trying to get taller? I got taller at 23 from my height stack but it wasn't much just 2.4cm so maybe if u tried that + glucosamine + stretching you could get 2 inches.

What boots are u wearing? mind sharing the page of where u bought them? have u thought about getting on a height stack for trying to get taller? I got taller at 23 from my height stack but it wasn't much just 2.4cm so maybe if u tried that + glucosamine + stretching you could get 2 inches.
dr martens boots

do u like my boots bro?

She is very cute I hope you get to keep her

• Love it
why you dating such a tall girl bro, or are you just short

All girls who wear leather jackets are massive sluts in my experience

She literally looks physically stronger than you.

I guarantee that he is her little bottom bitch boy.

His face is good but it's not gigachad tier