Rate my palpebral fissure length (horizontal length of my eye)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Yes I'm wearing vampire clear contacts but ignore that

Pfl1

kill me it's over

I can only rate your autism which is 9/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, vermillioncorefan, socialcel and 10 others
S L A Y E R

They look longer when you have the contacts on compared to this where I think the look beadier

bn0tHjn.jpg

My eye area is similar with slightly less hooding

kill me it's over

Its ok dude, Im smiling under that tshirt which is causing my lower eyelids to be pushed up thus creating a more desirable eyeshape. So this is the shape I want to create when i'm in a neutral pose and will probably have to get lower lid retraction

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its ok dude, Im smiling under that tshirt which is causing my lower eyelids to be pushed up thus creating a more desirable eyeshape. So this is the shape I want to create when i'm in a neutral pose and will probably have to get lower lid retraction
is it as dangerous as almond eye surgery ? i will probably need it too since i have slight exposure genetically

is it as dangerous as almond eye surgery ? i will probably need it too since i have slight exposure genetically

Almond eye surgery is just a categorization of a package of surgeries designed to manipulate the eye shape. It can consists of one or all of these different surgeries: canthoplasty(pexy)/ lower lid retraction/lower eyelid spacer graft/upper eyelid fillers/orbital rim implants.

Lower lid retraction isn't dangerous that I know of, only issue is that it and canthoplasty aren't permanent usually cause people who get them still don't have sufficient bone to support the procedure, that's what a spacer graft is for, its like a poor mans orbital rim implant designed to add some support under the eye to increase longevity of the procedure. Usually cantho on its own lasts 7-10 years
@SurgerySoon can also add insight probably

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Almond eye surgery is just a categorization of a package of surgeries designed to manipulate the eye shape. It can consists of one or all of these different surgeries: canthoplasty(pexy)/ lower lid retraction/lower eyelid spacer graft/upper eyelid fillers/orbital rim implants.

Lower lid retraction isn't dangerous that I know of, only issue is that it and canthoplasty aren't permanent usually cause people who get them still don't have sufficient bone to support the procedure, that's what a spacer graft is for, its like a poor mans orbital rim implant designed to add some support under the eye to increase longevity of the procedure. Usually cantho on its own lasts 7-10 years
cantho or lower eyelid rec. and fat grafts can make NCT into neutral tilt or slight PCT? and lasts more than 7-10 years?

95th percentile

• +1
God-tier ngl
What about infra orbital implants?

how much is it?

@Amnesia you pretty much hit the nail on the head. From what Dr. Taban told me, almond eye surgery is basically just a combination (in most patients' cases) of lower eyelid retraction surgery (with or without spacer graft, depending on the patient), canthoplasty, and often orbital rim implants as well. He said my case is so bad that I'll need lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, canthoplasty, AND orbital decompression. For the $$$ he charges for all that shit ($20k), I'm hoping the results last for decades.

• +1
ah
fine
now i gotta worry about some palpebral fissure length

psl fuck you okay?

no plastic surgery for your neurotransmitters unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: xit
best eye color ive ever seen

the face of unfufillment

@Amnesia you pretty much hit the nail on the head. From what Dr. Taban told me, almond eye surgery is basically just a combination (in most patients' cases) of lower eyelid retraction surgery (with or without spacer graft, depending on the patient), canthoplasty, and often orbital rim implants as well. He said my case is so bad that I'll need lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, canthoplasty, AND orbital decompression. For the $$$ he charges for all that shit ($20k), I'm hoping the results last for decades.
the mostl costly is probably the décompression ngl.
for this Price can't he put implants or at least fat graftling for the UEE ?

jihadmaxxing

95th percentile
Your percentiles are wrong even from lookism times
From 100 random dudes of his age 5 will mogs him facially? I am in to place a bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558