Rate my physique + how should I proceed?

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
17, 5'10, 67.5kg. I can see my 6pack when flexing in good lighting. Should I cut?
20200928 152132
20200928 152115
20200928 152234
20200928 152038

• +1
Reactions: PYT
don't cut youre fucking skinny an gay jfc same physique as me if you cut you'll starve to death

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8616
yes cut and become an auscwitz victim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g00lian, SubhumanCurrycel, TryingToLooksmax19 and 2 others
Everyone on this forum seems to put cut and very low BF above everything else. So should I just eat whatever and lift?

yes low BF is good but you're not gonna look good with low BF bc you have hardly any muscle

maybe think about getting to low BF when you're a bit bigger and try to leanbulk in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8616
yes low BF is good but you're not gonna look good with low BF bc you have hardly any muscle

maybe think about getting to low BF when you're a bit bigger and try to leanbulk in the meantime
All right, just gon do that then. What do you think my BF is right now?

• +1
Everyone on this forum seems to put cut and very low BF above everything else. So should I just eat whatever and lift?
you should reach 80kg(not on a dirty bulk though) in one year its pretty possible and u will be lean.
then u can either maintain or even cut if u want to be more shredded
Since u are new although this forum has a lot of helpful advices,it has also a lot of memes so dont fall for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, bimaximum and Deleted member 8616
you should reach 80kg(not on a dirty bulk though) in one year its pretty possible and u will be lean.
then u can either maintain or even cut if u want to be more shredded
Since u are new although this forum has a lot of helpful advices,it has also a lot of memes so dont fall for them
Thanks for the advice. 80kg seems a little too far for me, considering I have a lot of studying right now as well. Will just try to lean bulk slowly, as long as my face looks good im fine. What would you say my bf is right now?

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental
Bump, plz estimate my body fat

• +1
Bump again

• +1
Thanks for the advice. 80kg seems a little too far for me, considering I have a lot of studying right now as well. Will just try to lean bulk slowly, as long as my face looks good im fine. What would you say my bf is right now?
15%?idk im not good at estimating bodyfat ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
What even is there to cut (G)

• +1
nigga you already are low bodyfat jfl

• +1
nigga you already are low bodyfat jfl
15%, which is probably where I'm at, is considered fitness level. Not ideal for facial aesthetics. My physique is solid in the sense that you can get it quite easily, without counting calories(unless you're fat) and you only have to workout 3-4 times per week. I don't even take protein powder or anything else. I will probably just maintain tbh

• Woah
15%, which is probably where I'm at, is considered fitness level. Not ideal for facial aesthetics. My physique is solid in the sense that you can get it quite easily, without counting calories(unless you're fat) and you only have to workout 3-4 times per week. I don't even take protein powder or anything else. I will probably just maintain tbh
if that's 15 then I'm beyond bloated

cut to skeleton.

youre not 15%
this is more 12-13%
cutting any more will ruin your frame and it wont be worth it
lean bulk +200 kcal and gain muscle, when you're over 18% bodyfat cut again

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8616
youre not 15%
this is more 12-13%
cutting any more will ruin your frame and it wont be worth it
lean bulk +200 kcal and gain muscle, when you're over 18% bodyfat cut again
Pic without any frauding
20200928 170920

Thats 15BF

U don’t look 67.5 kg tbh I’m same height as you and that weight doesn’t seem right
But 75+ is ideal

Everyone here are retarded skinny manlet twinks who think they are jacked as fuck because they have something of a six pack on account of their Ramen Noodle diet. Auschwitz victims had six packs doesn't mean they looked good.

Keep doing what you are doing and slowly gain more muscle.

• +1
Need to cut more, avoid calories and protein intake

eat 100% healthy, shit ton of protein and around maintenance/slight surplus
i think this is the best way to stay healthy, build almost only lean mass and maintain a solid lifestyle all year round

• +1