• IMG_3494.jpeg
    IMG_3494.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier and Saint Casanova
1.5 yrs natty gymcelling consistently. Then sarms

6.2/10 physique bte

Begin with ostarine cycle. And then level it up to mk677 plus lgd4033 after ostarine. You'll make decent gains imo after 2 years in total

Use enclo for pct for both cycles. 4 weeks duration

Train for a bit first jfl

Sadly this is the result of a year of training which is why I wanna hop on sarms. I have mk677 on hand but I don’t wanna enlarge my skull and have bubble gut.

Sadly this is the result of a year of training which is why I wanna hop on sarms. I have mk677 on hand but I don’t wanna enlarge my skull and have bubble gut.
It won't enlarge shit. It will cause bloating tho

nigga literally eat as much as possible, no sarm is better than just eating like theres no tomorrow, but ensure ur getting to the gym daily and do some other activities while also walking atleast 2km a day, dont ruin ur hormones with sarms, if you need help i can lend u a hand in dms.

nigga literally eat as much as possible, no sarm is better than just eating like theres no tomorrow, but ensure ur getting to the gym daily and do some other activities while also walking atleast 2km a day, dont ruin ur hormones with sarms, if you need help i can lend u a hand in dms.
Im dealing with hppd rn from past drug use so I cant eat certain things and its harder for me to bulk. Also school makes it hard to eat alot. Sarms seems like my best option rn

once I cure my hppd im blasting test and adderall.

inverted chest. surgery cant save you boyo

Im dealing with hppd rn from past drug use so I cant eat certain things and its harder for me to bulk. Also school makes it hard to eat alot. Sarms seems like my best option rn
Cope how do you have no time to eat in school.