Rate my plan for the next 8 months.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Sup. My goal is to get as muscular as possible for the summer. Unfortunately, to put on a decent amount of muscle you have to be in a constant, moderate-large caloric surplus (i.e. 500-1000 calories surplus daily), which causes fat gain as well.

I’ve been bulking since august. My strength and size went up very fast, which confirmed for me that I was doing the right thing by “dirty” bulking. And yes, I have tried lean bulking and I didn’t like it. I am 6’3, 190 pounds at around 15%-17% body fat. I am planning on ending my bulk once I reach 20% body fat, which is probably going to happen in 7-10 months.

Cutting is going to take 2-3 months, so if I want to look shredded for the summer I would have to start cutting in March or April. If I want to just look lean cutting is going to take 1.5 month.

I want the lean look because I don’t want to lose strength and lower my T in the process of cutting, it’s just not worth it, at least for me.

So I am going to bulk until April, and then start cutting. Is that a good plan?

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
Face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, timeskip10, GymcelDoomer and 1 other person
Overrrr

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.

• +1
Lol @ everyone being 6'3 here

• +1
Reactions: recessed
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St. Wristcel and recessed

Attachments

• 5A1EAAAD-47DA-4F35-8827-778E2643464E.jpeg
    5A1EAAAD-47DA-4F35-8827-778E2643464E.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 51
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Even if I was subhuman, I’d rather be the biggest, most jacked subhuman out there.

Train 2 hours a day and eat tons of clean food, 600g+ of carbs and 1.25-1.5g of protein per pound of BW. Avoid alcohol, sleep 8+ hours and make sure you train all body parts (including calves and forearms directly if you don't have them genetically). I'd also recommend you do vacuums to keep the waist tight and eat more meals to stop your stomach stretching (thus making waist bigger again) as small waist is so key. GL

• +1
Train 2 hours a day and eat tons of clean food, 600g+ of carbs and 1.25-1.5g of protein per pound of BW. Avoid alcohol, sleep 8+ hours and make sure you train all body parts (including calves and forearms directly if you don't have them genetically). I'd also recommend you do vacuums to keep the waist tight and eat more meals to stop your stomach stretching (thus making waist bigger again) as small waist is so key. GL
Thanks

I also wouldn't recommend following a basic PPL split or whatever. Firstly, I'd recommend training opposing muscle groups together (like chest and biceps) for more volume and developing a split that accustoms to your genetic flaws. For example, I have a big back naturally so only hit it once a week. However, my arms are weak so I am hitting those twice a week now (30-40 sets of direct work between the 2 workouts) and my arms have grown half an inch in a month.

• +1
I also wouldn't recommend following a basic PPL split or whatever. Firstly, I'd recommend training opposing muscle groups together (like chest and biceps) for more volume and developing a split that accustoms to your genetic flaws. For example, I have a big back naturally so only hit it once a week. However, my arms are weak so I am hitting those twice a week now (30-40 sets of direct work between the 2 workouts) and my arms have grown half an inch in a month.
That’s good growth. How big are your arms and where did you start?

That’s good growth. How big are your arms and where did you start?
15.5 inches (im also sub 15% BF rn). No idea how big when they started. Trained for 1.5 years

• +1
15.5 inches (im also sub 15% BF rn). No idea how big when they started. Trained for 1.5 years
That’s a good size. I’m 14.5-15 currently. Started with 10 inches :lul:

Im joking bro, keep gym maxing, is our most precious cope

• +1

600 grams of carbs?! Why do you want this man to fail?

Lean bulk my friend. 1 gram or slightly more of protein per pound of body weight with nearly the same amount of carbs or slightly less to keep up with energy levels and sufficient fat. 600 grams of carbs is asking to lose any abs one has.

Lean bulk my friend. 1 gram or slightly more of protein per pound of body weight with nearly the same amount of carbs or slightly less to keep up with energy levels and sufficient fat. 600 grams of carbs is asking to lose any abs one has.
Fuck abs. I want strength and size. I’m going to get abs when I cut.

Fuck abs. I want strength and size. I’m going to get abs when I cut.

Lean bulking will leave you less bloated overall but if you're just aiming for that, then yeah, more carbs. Infinitely more glycogen for longer lifting sessions. Hop on PPL. You get gains like crazy on it.

• +1

I'm on 500 carbs rn and my weight isn't changing. Do cardio, train hard for 2 hours and you would be surprised how much you can eat.

I'm on 500 carbs rn and my weight isn't changing. Do cardio, train hard for 2 hours and you would be surprised how much you can eat.
You may not be hitting your calories. That could be the problem too.