Rate my potential

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I’m 16, at about 25%bf I have came done a good amount so far but still fat. What’s my max psl potential/irl/appeal ratings if you had to guess from these pics

Attachments

• C492F4D9-8BAB-41CA-A66B-DEC61E31A9B8.jpeg
    C492F4D9-8BAB-41CA-A66B-DEC61E31A9B8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 4F9421C2-9544-466F-AB5D-CE9F7B8813FA.jpeg
    4F9421C2-9544-466F-AB5D-CE9F7B8813FA.jpeg
    586.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 066B092D-9718-48A0-BEBB-1E26538AC71B.jpeg
    066B092D-9718-48A0-BEBB-1E26538AC71B.jpeg
    793.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BD9EAD97-211A-4A16-97AF-1882C7CF477E.jpeg
    BD9EAD97-211A-4A16-97AF-1882C7CF477E.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 59D811F8-F832-4FD1-84DA-D04C79E3BA6E.jpeg
    59D811F8-F832-4FD1-84DA-D04C79E3BA6E.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5154EB6D-70BD-44AF-BB7E-F1AAF6671512.jpeg
    5154EB6D-70BD-44AF-BB7E-F1AAF6671512.jpeg
    683.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, ROTTING and Deleted member 18890
Last pic is that coper golden ratio thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18890
Please be brutally honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18890
You have a pretty nice eye area, but thickening your brows would help a lot. Something looks off about your lips in some pictures though but I couldn't tell you exactly what. Grow out your hair, you have curly/wavy hair and when it's in your stage you look like you don't know how to take care of it/a nerd. Lose weight, gain muscle obviously. You could do pretty well considering your white.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18890
You have a pretty nice eye area, but thickening your brows would help a lot. Something looks off about your lips in some pictures though but I couldn't tell you exactly what. Grow out your hair, you have curly/wavy hair and when it's in your stage you look like you don't know how to take care of it/a nerd. Lose weight, gain muscle obviously. You could do pretty well considering your white.
unrelated but i love your profile picture lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I’m 16, at about 25%bf I have came done a good amount so far but still fat. What’s my max psl potential/irl/appeal ratings if you had to guess from these pics
very good eye area
i think i see possibility of great cheekbone visibility you seem to have good features
lemme faceapp you lean real fast bro
What do you think of my face though?
IMG 4876 IMG 4875
cut and you'll be a mogger

• +1
what do you think my max psl will be looksmaxxed?
5 psl maybe 5.5 its hard to tell keep up with the gym for now and come back in 6 months or so with an update

5 psl maybe 5.5 its hard to tell keep up with the gym for now and come back in 6 months or so with an update
Yeah do you think there’s any chance at chad for me?

• +1
5-5.5 is pretty good tbh

• +1
I think you have great potential. You obviously need to lose weight to make use of it though.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 18890 and Erik-Jón
Don’t know how to control the hair lmao

• +1
Mirin hunter eyes :soy:
Be lean and you’ll mog. You do look a bit aspie however :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
  • +1
Most nt person in the forum

• +1
Great eye area , cut to 12% bf and come back

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
no point in rating potential, you never know what kinda potential someone has. if i took i guess u have hunter eyes and big lips and decent FWHR so you have good potential from what i see but again lose weight, dye eyebrows/use tinted eyebrow serum, then ask for a rating. you need to lose weight quickly though in order to have the most optimal mogger puberty. also mew mew mew since ur young.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Don’t know how to control the hair lmao
You really dont need to. I had similar curly hair and getting past the awkward stage sucks but once the curls come out it looks great and it really isn't that high maintenance.

You really dont need to. I had similar curly hair and getting past the awkward stage sucks but once the curls come out it looks great and it really isn't that high maintenance.
Bro I really need to ascend

• +1
Curly hair def super high appeal rn

• +1
looks like a Viking

Your lips are asymmetric vertically and horizontally. The lower lip is way too big relative to the upper lip. Your lips are also just too big in general, especially for a white guy.
Your nose isn’t the greatest either.
The rest seems to be rather good (aside from your bodyfat % obviously).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Erik-Jón
Your lips are asymmetric vertically and horizontally. The lower lip is way too big relative to the upper lip. Your lips are also just too big in general, especially for a white guy.
Wait maybe I have my lips sitting wrong I always just assumed they were supposed to be maxxed

• +1
Also yeah I can make my lips asymmetrical but they a lot of the time they sit asymmetrical due to nerve imbalance so it’s caused by the nerves being off and not really the lips

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17311
What’s this mean for me though ?

• +1
Wait maybe I have my lips sitting wrong I always just assumed they were supposed to be maxxed
Yes, they ought to be full but not too thick. Though how thick they can be before looking bad can be offset by how wide your mouth is.
So ideally, you’d want full, wide lips with a Cupid bow.
Post in thread 'Ideal mouth- lips widht?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-mouth-lips-widht.397840/post-6609178
Post in thread 'Post some ideal lips for males'
https://looksmax.org/threads/post-some-ideal-lips-for-males.69373/post-1222918

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What do you think about my face though?
around average. lose weight and dye your brows. biggest failo is the bulbous nose and you would benefit from widening your mouth

Also yeah I can make my lips asymmetrical but they a lot of the time they sit asymmetrical due to nerve imbalance so it’s caused by the nerves being off and not really the lips
Ah, okay but ultimately if they sit asymmetric 60% of the time, they’ll still just look off 60% of the time. Not entirely sure what can be done to fix the asymmetry if nerve imbalance is the issue.
Your lips do look too thick though so maybe getting a slightly wider mouth can offset this a bit and make them seem more balanced.

Ah, okay but ultimately if they sit asymmetric 60% of the time, they’ll still just look off 60% of the time. Not entirely sure what can be done to fix the asymmetry if nerve imbalance is the issue.
Your lips do look too thick though so maybe getting a slightly wider mouth can offset this a bit and make them seem more balanced.
I’m pretty sure losing weight will make them a bit wider but idk enough

• Woah
Also the asymmetry in the lips isn’t a big deal tbh for irl obviously in a still 2d camera I get psl raped though

• JFL
around average. lose weight and dye your brows. biggest failo is the bulbous nose and you would benefit from widening your mouth
Around average after softmaxxing?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
24BA4AD8 996A 4C4A BE8E B0211F319E83

• Hmm...
what do you guys think about this pic

• +1