Wifeontheground

悔い改め
861E1975 7982 460D A3D3 6256CAC24E30

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
mirin that nose

Ytf 1 person responds I thought this was a community with brethren
mirin that nose
Thank you for responding, what race do I look?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
upper lip is flat :/

Good profile but it's fairly obvious to me that you need orthodontic/orthognathic intervention. That shouldn't be your resting mouth position. Note that I'm purely talking about functionality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Good profile but it's fairly obvious to me that you need orthodontic/orthognathic intervention. That shouldn't be your resting mouth position. Note that I'm purely talking about functionality.
Thanks for a helpful answer My chin is definitely too far back enough & jaw could be bigger. What needs to be done? jaw moved foward, palate expanded, maxila moved foward? my teeth mostly straight but crowded thanks gonna book an appointment

Good profile

Amazing nose holy shit. You look mixed op, latino and indian...

Thanks for a helpful answer My chin is definitely too far back enough & jaw could be bigger. What needs to be done? jaw moved foward, palate expanded, maxila moved foward? my teeth mostly straight but crowded thanks gonna book an appointment
see how your mouth is slightly open at rest? this is usually caused by an underlying skeletal problem. @Brandon10 what's your opinion?

Your profile is good bro, look fairly gl. I don't think you'd need to get anything too invasive. Maybe a slight genioplasty for your lower lip incompetence but DONT GO OVERBOARD. You look good rn.

How tf are you incel

see how your mouth is slightly open at rest? this is usually caused by an underlying skeletal problem. @Brandon10
Could be what you said but I think he has his lips closed together, I've seen this happening again. It may be just a thin upper lip.
My chin is definitely too far back enough
Your chin is nowhere near recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
you look mixed if that's the question, latino mainly

you shaved your head after this?