• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, toptearmm and 8 others
you mog @Kinko and @Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Mexicancel and Deleted member 3043
@Titbot

Why u think u r recessed Bro?
Humble bragging about my forward growth tbh, not only I have perfect harmony, my profile is great too. My looksmax potential is unimaginable lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Humble bragging about my forward growth tbh, not only I have perfect harmony, my profile is great too. My looksmax potential is unimaginable lmao
i mog u tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life, Enlil and 3 others
get a better camera to show off harder

U ll never mog the Kinko,brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Primmi and Ekeoma_The_BBC
i mog u tbh
Mog what? You have better eyes I give you that. What about your symmetry? Does your face fit the golden ratio mask? Are you recessed?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Mog what? You have better eyes I give you that. What about your symmetry? Does your face fit the golden ratio mask? Are you recessed?
no recession bro, but top tier jawline, god tier chin, full symettry everywhere.
in your app i had 9.25 if i recall well.
and high set zygos, yours are feminine
i used to have top tier forward growth too, but doc fucked it up, it's only on normal ranges rn

no recession bro, but top tier jawline, god tier chin, full symettry everywhere.
i used to have top tier forward growth too, but doc fucked it up, it's only on normal ranges rn
Your plucked eyebrows are feminine jfl
And my jawline can be fixed easily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Over

• So Sad
mirin your eye lashes tho

mirin your eye lashes tho
You really shouldn't pluck them like you do, I get you might have to much but dude yours are impecable like Women tbh, major turn off for women, but is a turn on for g4y men lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kinko and Deleted member 3043
You really shouldn't pluck them like you do, I get you might have to much but dude yours are impecable like Women tbh, major turn off for women, but is a turn on for g4y men lmao
true tbh, but before it was a mess

idk why you're even trying to brag on a fourm like this you are psl 5 at best dude what's the reason for being so narcy?

and yeah your side is decent

• JFL
idk why you're even trying to brag on a fourm like this you are psl 5 at best dude what's the reason for being so narcy?

and yeah your side is decent
5psl on autistic forums where men rate each other so harshly, so if im a 5 here I must be a 6-7 in real life, that explains everything.

Profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
White latinas yes lmao, but I'm already married to one
latina
white prime foids

pick one

kidding but at your age i really hope i'll quit these autistic forums and live my life with my family tbh

latina
white prime foids

pick one

kidding but at your age i really hope i'll quit these autistic forums and live my life with my family tbh
I like Latinas because I just find them more aesthetic looking and we share the same culture and values, that's why I encourage people to date their own ethnicity, I have dated an American girl but there were cultural issues with her and her American family and just didn't work out. And I will quit this site soon too tbh

• +1
I like Latinas because I just find them more aesthetic looking and we share the same culture and values, that's why I encourage people to date their own ethnicity, I have dated an American girl but there were cultural issues with her and her American family and just didn't work out. And I will quit this site soon too tbh
American girl is very vague could mean anything with how diverse the country is.

I like Latinas because I just find them more aesthetic looking and we share the same culture and values, that's why I encourage people to date their own ethnicity, I have dated an American girl but there were cultural issues with her and her American family and just didn't work out
i agree, the "muh white foids" in the mouth of deathnikk is a fucking disease.
you don't share the same culture, or anything, unless you want to lost all your heritage, it's way better and easier to date within your ethnicity.
American girl is very vague could mean anything with how diverse the country is.
@Petsmart is an american girl
for example

i said at best
im being nice bro

I shouldn't have done that tbh just feeding a narcy his ego

PSL 2.1 /8

is over
Totally fair and unbiased opinion 🥰

Trash pic tbh. @Titbot mogs u

Trash pic tbh. @Titbot mogs u
Indians can never mog Mexicans tbh, short smelly indians laughing stock of the world, despised by everyone because of their scam calls

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Side profile is cope

Attachments

• 98E85A5D-F7AA-4676-AA7A-6A24FDF5FB7C.jpeg
    98E85A5D-F7AA-4676-AA7A-6A24FDF5FB7C.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
Side profile is cope
Is not, you got a big nose and flat back for the head which looks low iq, you should really let your hair grow from the sides like the rest of Chad indians do

• JFL
Is not, you got a big nose and flat back for the head which looks low iq, you should really let your hair grow from the sides like the rest of Chad indians do
Rhino is on the list