Rate my profile pic

Ascetic_Aesthetics

Ascetic_Aesthetics

Iron
I took this pic with a black sheet as a back drop, a single light source being a lamp up on a high shelf, and my phone. I used a filter... but jacked is jacked.

Attachments

• WIN_20220129_18_07_33_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220129_18_07_33_Pro.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, fogdart, Mewton and 6 others
what's your diet
Its basically just red meat, chicken, tuna. Then banana, carrots, apples(with peanut butter) as snack. Milk, water and black coffee. I ONLY EVER EAT THESE THINGS< NOTHING ELES EVER ENTERS MY BODY< NO TRASH FUCK SHIT weak minded cunt faggotry. Total daily calories about 1500-1700 within a 4 hour window before bed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, forevergymcelling, n0rthface and 3 others
Its basically just red meat, chicken, tuna. Then banana, carrots, apples(with peanut butter) as snack. Milk, water and black coffee. I ONLY EVER EAT THESE THINGS< NOTHING ELES EVER ENTERS MY BODY< NO TRASH FUCK SHIT weak minded cunt faggotry. Total daily calories about 1500-1700 within a 4 hour window before bed.
and i weigh about 165 lbs at 5'9"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Elvisandreaa
I took this pic with a black sheet as a back drop, a single light source being a lamp up on a high shelf, and my phone. I used a filter... but jacked is jacked.
shit frame and height

truecel

so fast for 20 hours if you are eating in a 4 hour window? Would working out on empty stomach ok for gains?

so fast for 20 hours if you are eating in a 4 hour window? Would working out on empty stomach ok for gains?
I dont know and couldnt tell you. I started wrestling in kindergarden, and cross country in 5th grade and did both until i graduated. Ive basically had this body my whole life. Now that im not in highschool I just do daily intense cardio and calisthenics. My entire regimen is extremely simple and i approach it as how can i derive the best outcome from the least amount of time input. I dont really care about my looks or body anyways. Im a loner with an ex wife and child support payments. Im focusing on maxing out other areas of my life. Ive just been gifted with great genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
shit frame and height

truecel
my guy you joined here a month ago and have 4500 posts. You must have no life and I can only assume youre a neckbeard piece of trash. And you blocked me from seeing your profile so your a pussy ass bitch too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 5786 and fogdart
my guy you joined here a month ago and have 4500 posts. You must have no life and I can only assume youre a neckbeard piece of trash. And you blocked me from seeing your profile so your a pussy ass bitch too.
looks like i inflammed your brain and now you can't cope

don't worry you'll stumble on one of my pics occasionally and find out i mog you to the grave and back so you can delete and move on with your bitchtits

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
looks like i inflammed your brain and now you can't cope

don't worry you'll stumble on one of my pics occasionally and find out i mog you to the grave and back so you can delete and move on with your bitchtits
naw u just sound like a bitch

I dont know and couldnt tell you. I started wrestling in kindergarden, and cross country in 5th grade and did both until i graduated. Ive basically had this body my whole life. Now that im not in highschool I just do daily intense cardio and calisthenics. My entire regimen is extremely simple and i approach it as how can i derive the best outcome from the least amount of time input. I dont really care about my looks or body anyways. Im a loner with an ex wife and child support payments. Im focusing on maxing out other areas of my life. Ive just been gifted with great genetics.
whats with these larp accounts now

Looks good! Good at maximizing the lighting to your advantage. I photoshopped away your forehead wrinkle, you might prefer that.

You look like a gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
@forevergymcelling this is the similar size my irl friend was, who was an ioi magnet :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
Just post thirst traps on tiktok - you would get so many women simping

@forevergymcelling this is the similar size my irl friend was, who was an ioi magnet :oops:
is this attractive? i was bigger than him and incel what the fuck

benched 225x10

• +1
is this attractive? i was bigger than him and incel what the fuck

benched 225x10
if you have that kind of looks you have attractive sex appeal that triggers women primal instinct

timestamped:78sec

chris-evans-captain-america.jpg

cap-peggy-touch.gif

if you have that kind of looks you have attractive sex appeal that triggers women primal instinct

timestamped:78sec

chris-evans-captain-america.jpg

cap-peggy-touch.gif

clearly the guy you posted has 3-4 inches bigger frame than OP.

it's not even a comparison

OP is a truecel framecel with overly grown ches and limbs. it looks disgusting

Eastern European Balkan Vibes Bratan