Ne0n

Ne0n

Iron
Don't mind the hair, I know it's crap

Attachments

• IMG_20240817_183132.jpg
    IMG_20240817_183132.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Mtn side profile but htn potential if you’re serious enough about looksmaxxing, bonesmash browridge, rest is ok and not really improvable. Try to get leaner with gymcelling to make your jaw pop out better. Maybe a sliding genioplasty when ur older because your chin is slightly recessed, but that’ll may or may not be improved by correct mouth posture and mouth taping. Idk tho but you look normal enough from the side any front profile pics?

• +1
Reactions: Ne0n
Just looked at ur other post of ur front. Id say get jaw surgery to pop ur lower jaw more front and that’ll fix the chin too because your jaw looks slightly recessed and off from the front

• +1
Mtn side profile but htn potential if you’re serious enough about looksmaxxing, bonesmash browridge, rest is ok and not really improvable. Try to get leaner with gymcelling to make your jaw pop out better. Maybe a sliding genioplasty when ur older because your chin is slightly recessed, but that’ll may or may not be improved by correct mouth posture and mouth taping. Idk tho but you look normal enough from the side any front profile pics?
I'm stretching my chewing muscles because my face looks like a square

Please advise how to make your nose slimmer

Please advise how to make your nose slimmer
Get lemon bottle and follow pneumo’s guide on dissolving fat in your nose if he doesn’t have it posted anymore go find another thread

• +1