Rate my progress in the past 4 years

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze

This is the progress i made so far. Not sure how much i improved in the past years. but still working on to improve my looks and looksmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: CurryChadlite
Good progress, you still won’t get much attention from women but at least some respect from other men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, Datbenyboi and Wonder Of U
Good progress, you still won’t get much attention from women but at least some respect from other men
am i considered an average normie now?

am i considered an average normie now?
If you live in the ethnic country, I would say you are a normie but on the LTN side, unfortunately in the west it is over for you, because you have to compete with superior phenos

• JFL
Reactions: Datbenyboi
Bonemashing routine for chin and where did you exactly hit

You've done well. The previous eyeglasses are not good but have you tried to find frames that look better on your? I actually think glasses might help to distract from the eye asymmetry and give your face a more distinguished masculine look.

Got to be the right frames though, otherwise will push into nerd zone.

3.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
how did you lighten your skin

High LTN. I think you've done well for yourself but I think you might need to hardmax to get a notable difference.

High LTN. I think you've done well for yourself but I think you might need to hardmax to get a notable difference.
His main failo is his phenotype and there is no fix for that.

You people really need go through lots of surgery before and afters. Vast majority do not look that much better.

His main failo is his phenotype and there is no fix for that.

You people really need go through lots of surgery before and afters. Vast majority do not look that much better.

You're right that his pheno is easily biggest failo, but I personally feel like instead of him coping with a goatee that fixing his lower third through osteonomies could get him closer to mtn.