Rate my PSL and SMV

T

Toc3445

Iron
Hi I am 19 and I wanna have a decent rating and how a can improve more my checkbones, jaw, mandibule and also know what make me look appealing do I look high trust and low trust and if a I am a HTN or Chadlite or Chad.

20220811 151851
20220811 151839
20220811 151821
20220811 151825
20220811 151619
20220811 151608
20220811 151603
20220811 151557

LTN normie if average height. JFL thinking that you are HTN :p
What ethnicity are you bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Looks japanese

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
LOL I am Venezuelan Hispanic
Oh but don't worry about LTN rating, you can softmaxx to MTN by fixing those eyebrows and getting rid of facial bloat

your jaw is ok but forehead and the nose are problem, i will give 5/10 because good hair and stuff
but without hair hiding your forehead youd be a 4/10 SMV wise.
if u are 6ft then 5.5/10

You're not HTN or even close to chadlite/chad currently, but your side profile is certainly close to HTN although your front profile could do with some work. Mainly the nose is the issue, and your hair is good but could benefit from a better hairstyle. I'd say Mid Tier Normie currently, judging by this website. I don't specifically rate though, but basing off that system I'd say you fit there.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Deleted member 18840
No eres HTN o ni siquiera estás cerca de chadlite/chad actualmente, pero tu perfil lateral ciertamente está cerca de HTN, aunque tu perfil frontal podría funcionar con algo de trabajo. Principalmente la nariz es el problema, y tu cabello está bien, pero podría beneficiarse de un mejor peinado. Diría que Mid Tier Normie actualmente, a juzgar por este sitio web. Sin embargo, no califico específicamente, pero basándome en ese sistema, diría que encajas allí.
So thats how like ?

Mtn, your maxilla looks recessed especially the upper part, would suggest a rhino to give more projection to your nose and to make it smaller to give your face a better harmony. Your chin could be longer too, looks short from the side but ok from the front. Use minox for your eyebrow because you got dark triad eyebrow, lower bf if possible(what's your current bf) and try to grow more eyelashes. Could become htn with softmaxx and something more with the surgeries i told you

but your side profile is certainly close to HTN
No bro. His front profile is better because he has a good eye area minus NCT and funny looking eyebrows.
Side profile really exposes how recessed parts of his face are tbh

@Toc3445 Good luck on your ascension bro :D:D:D:D:p:p

You're not HTN or even close to chadlite/chad currently, but your side profile is certainly close to HTN although your front profile could do with some work. Mainly the nose is the issue, and your hair is good but could benefit from a better hairstyle. I'd say Mid Tier Normie currently, judging by this website. I don't specifically rate though, but basing off that system I'd say you fit there.
No, his upper maxilla looks too recessed in comparison to the lower to be a htn profile, but with a rhino he could give more projection to the nose and in this way his midface would appear also a bit more forward grown, looks sunken to me as it is now if we compare it with his forehead. His chin looks short too. Decent side but still not near to htn, but after all side is cope just mentioned the things that don't make it an htn side

No, his upper maxilla looks too recessed in comparison to the lower to be a htn profile, but with a rhino he could give more projection to the nose and in this way his midface would appear also a bit more forward grown, looks sunken to me as it is now if we compare it with his forehead. His chin looks short too. Decent side but still not near to htn, but after all side is cope just mentioned the things that don't make it an htn side
So right now i am like what PSL? and with surgery I can asccend to HTN.

So right now i am like what PSL? and with surgery I can asccend to HTN.
4psl. What's your bf? That plays a huge role in how your face looks, if your bf is high you could become htn just by leaning, depends by it. Btw "Could become htn with softmaxx and something more with the surgeries i told you" i don't know if you'll become htn with softmaxxes or surgeries, before of all you need to do the basic softmaxxes.

Hi I am 19 and I wanna have a decent rating and how a can improve more my checkbones, jaw, mandibule and also know what make me look appealing do I look high trust and low trust and if a I am a HTN or Chadlite or Chad.

View attachment 1819085View attachment 1819086View attachment 1819088View attachment 1819089View attachment 1819091View attachment 1819092View attachment 1819094View attachment 1819097
PSL: 4 (MTN)

As for SMV we need more info.

Height?
Age?
Location?
Ethnicity/Accent?
Status?
Nt?
Social Circle?
Inhib?
Monthly Salary?
Social Media Presence?
Are you in education/etc?

4psl. What's your bf? That plays a huge role in how your face looks, if your bf is high you could become htn just by leaning, depends by it. Btw "Could become htn with softmaxx and something more with the surgeries i told you" i don't know if you'll become htn with softmaxxes or surgeries, before of all you need to do the basic softmaxxes.
I think is about 13 to 14% yeah

PSL: 4 (MTN)

As for SMV we need more info.

Height?
Age?
Location?
Ethnicity/Accent?
Status?
Nt?
Social Circle?
Inhib?
Monthly Salary?
Social Media Presence?
Are you in education/etc?
I am 5 ft 9 and 19 years old and I from Venezuela but I have 4 years living in USA on Houston Texas. but I used to get a lot of compliments on high school and approaches but now I am gonna start college.

Well a few jajajaja

No bro. His front profile is better because he has a good eye area minus NCT and funny looking eyebrows.
Side profile really exposes how recessed parts of his face are tbh

@Toc3445 Good luck on your ascension bro :D:D:D:D:p:p
His nose and eye area are fucked

What is this cope

His nose and eye area are fucked

What is this cope
You have to understand how funny most men look IRL, especially in the area he lives in (presuming he doesn't live in a rich part of his country). @Toc3445 would need a few more flaws to look subhuman

His eyes are fine for an average man, but his midface is recessed + snot nose so that part which you stated is right though

His maxilla isn’t recessed he just has bimax protrusion which is common in ethnics.

Heres what he looks like without it
826FFCB6 9345 4E9E 9218 3B644ADEE701

It gives the illusion of recessed upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
So I can slay?
Not off looks alone. You would need to be very outgoing and charismatic with a large social circle and status.

You are average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
Not off looks alone. You would need to be very outgoing and charismatic with a large social circle and status.

You are average looking.
Averge looking LOL

Attachments

• 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    629.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    625.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 0
His maxilla isn’t recessed he just has bimax protrusion which is common in ethnics.

Heres what he looks like without it View attachment 1819385

It gives the illusion of recessed upper maxilla
Initially I thought about bimax protrusion too, but usually the lips/mouth area is much more protrunding, in his case doesn't looks to protrude that much. But his nose looks to recessed even if it isn't for me, especially if we compare it with the rest of his face, but definitely he isn't recessed. Do you think that barrett has bimaxillary protrusion too? For me he has it

• +1
I think is about 13 to 14% yeah
Then you need to softmaxx eyebrows eyelashes and everything possible to be htn. With surgery you can definitely get into this range, u don't have a bad base especially for someone of your ethnicity

Initially I thought about bimax protrusion too, but usually the lips/mouth area is much more protrunding, in his case doesn't looks to protrude that much. But his nose looks to recessed even if it isn't for me, especially if we compare it with the rest of his face, but definitely he isn't recessed. Do you think that barrett has bimaxillary protrusion too? For me he has it
Yes I think Barrett has minor bimax protrusion though it isn’t as prominent as OP’s.

OP’s nasal base isn’t recessed I don’t think he just has no nose bridge due to his ethnicity which makes it looks so. He could probably still benefit from Infraorbital Rim Implants though.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes I think Barrett has minor bimax protrusion though it isn’t as prominent as OP’s.

OP’s nasal base isn’t recessed I don’t think he just has no nose bridge due to his ethnicity which makes it looks so. He could probably still benefit from Infraorbital Rim Implants though.
Interesting. My mouth area protrude a bit like barrett but i'm white, my jaws are forward grown but i suspect to have a bit of bimax protrusion. Maybe later i'll pm you, seems to know enough information about this

• +1
So on resume what I can improve to asccend with surgery and without surgery on my face?