Rate my PSL autist progress. Bathroom lighting. I look med right? Or med dipped in Curry sauce?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7076 and 4 others
You're mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 10987, warpsociety and 4 others
@zaynbrah looks med you look pure curry even though its kinda hard to focus on your face your tits take all my attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 10987, curryslayerordeath and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
looks arab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Michael Myers, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and mogstar
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Michael Myers, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why dont you just bleach your fucking skin and get it over with you white worshipping curry uncle tom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
You still mog tho. Post your video GIF you pmed me JFL.
i will post a video once i'm fully lean, i'm on my way i hope, waterfasting is really good for the body you should try. your face really changed from when you started but idk if you measure the impact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
why dont you just bleach your fucking skin and get it over with you white worshipping curry uncle tom
Truth is, there is no good way to bleach your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
injection of gluthation IV @Gaia262
Not permanent and it will impact your liver and kidneys over time. It can also cause your skin to peel off.

• So Sad
like a greek god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 3043
Not permanent and it will impact your liver and kidneys over time. It can also cause your skin to peel off.
are you sure about that??? so brutal

when streege leans he'll be robust kurdish masc chadelite inshallah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
he looks pakistani, and pakistan > India so he won
Pakistan is an utter disgrace compared to India in every imaginable way. Even the "Kurds" (peace be upon them) are nowhere close to as pathetic as the Pakistanis. Never make this mistake again and please correct yourself so that no further action is necessary.

• Love it
Just kidding, it was a trap to take you by surprise. Pakistan and India may have their slight difference, but they have been in harmony for millennia. Neither Pakistan nor India are superior to one another, but they are both heavily superior to any "Kurds". The "Kurds" are an utter disgrace compared to anything on the Indian subcontinent.

Pakistan and India should unite once more to take care of the "Kurds", Allah's inferior first draft when creating people.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3043
Pakistan is an utter disgrace compared to India in every imaginable way. Even the "Kurds" (peace be upon them) are nowhere close to as pathetic as the Pakistanis. Never make this mistake again and please correct yourself so that no further action is necessary.
Dude calm down. We are all from the same shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Dude calm down. We are all from the same shithole.
It was bait but unfortunately @streege did not bite the hook :/ I did not receive the essay about cow worshipping curries that I wanted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 3043
It was bait but unfortunately @streege did not bite the hook :/ I did not receive the essay about cow worshipping curries that I wanted
it will happen soon you cowlet don't worry

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 399
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3043
still looks greasy and stinky af ngl, like, did you even shower since you joined .me ?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and herring

They are better looking than us though. Let's be real about that. My ex was Paki and I'm always far more attracted to them./

I don't believe it's just the fact they are lighter skinned either. Or they CAN be lighter skinned. There is something more appealing about their face. Their facial structure is better and their eye-area too. May be it's the fact they ate meat, whereas our cunting ancestors were vegies and worshipped the blimming cow?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 399, zaynbrah and curryslayerordeath
He’s a chadlite

You never get bored of cracking the same stupid dull joke do you?

It gets funnier everytime simply for the fact it's so lame LMAO.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You never get bored of cracking the same stupid dull joke do you?

It gets funnier everytime simply for the fact it's so lame LMAO.
You’re a chadlite irl though
Psl ratings doesn’t equate necessarily to real life

They are better looking than us though. Let's be real about that. My ex was Paki and I'm always far more attracted to them./

I don't believe it's just the fact they are lighter skinned either. Or they CAN be lighter skinned. There is something more appealing about their face. Their facial structure is better and their eye-area too. May be it's the fact they ate meat, whereas our cunting ancestors were vegies and worshipped the blimming cow?
a majority of them are exactly the same genetically, a large chunk of people are migrated and the borders are fairly arbitrarily designed. there really is no difference between you, an indian punjabi, and a pakistani punjabi, aside from the religious differences. many people are converts from prev empires too. (for example, hrithik roshan is part south east paki ancestry iirc and imran abbas is of mostly northeast indian ancestry).

pathans (who look better sometimes) and balochs (who are very subhuman generally) are distinct tho.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6908
a majority of them are exactly the same genetically, a large chunk of people are migrated and the borders are fairly arbitrarily designed. there really is no difference between you, an indian punjabi, and a pakistani punjabi, aside from the religious differences. many people are converts from prev empires too. (for example, hrithik roshan is part south east paki ancestry iirc and imran abbas is of mostly northeast indian ancestry).

pathans (who look better sometimes) and balochs (who are very subhuman generally) are distinct tho.

So why do certain castes look different from others? Because they tended to marry inside their castes for generations right?

Why couldn't a member of my FUCKING CASTE fuck one of @Sikkunt23's ancestors so I could have pretty green eyes? BHENCHODS.