Rate my PSL KHHV 20 years old

D

Doublex2J

Banned
Ive still not kissed yet. I am shy and that shit but i Dont think its because of that the fact im khhv with my age.

I tried a lot of things and tinder but i cannot get nothing. What would be my PSL and what is making me a khhv?

Are you that Spanish dude?

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
is this a troll just go on tinder and ask your matches if they can sit on your face

Ive still not kissed yet. I am shy and that shit but i Dont think its because of that the fact im khhv with my age.

I tried a lot of things and tinder but i cannot get nothing. What would be my PSL and what is making me a khhv?

can't be khhv unless severely autistic. You look like you have good frame and decent body, decent height too, also mid-tier normie face, not saying you will slay but no way, khhv.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet and ChadFucksYourOneitis
can't be khhv unless severely autistic. You look like you have good frame and decent body, decent height too, also mid-tier normie face, not saying you will slay but no way, khhv.
What psl would u rate

Easily 6+
So why are you on this site bro?
Are Spanish chicks getting too picky?

Is everyone here a fucking Chadlite/Htn ? Jfl it is getting tiring:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
You look shortish, how tall are u?

You mog me, 4.8PSL, I know this sounds cocky but maybe try cold approaching in daytime even if you're high inhib. I think you're success rate would be at least 20-50% which is much higher than any dating app. I have severe social anxiety but once I got the balls to do just one approach I got her number( she flaked me later cuz she was 2 years older than me lol)
Anyway, in the spring time and summer there are many German and English tourists in spain( depends on your city tbh) so u can experiment with them if you're into foreigners
175cm is a average in spain so I'm sure u mog most spanish cucks. Can't really see why you're an KHHV other than your social skills

You mog me, 4.8PSL, I know this sounds cocky but maybe try cold approaching in daytime even if you're high inhib. I think you're success rate would be at least 20-50% which is much higher than any dating app. I have severe social anxiety but once I got the balls to do just one approach I got her number( she flaked me later cuz she was 2 years older than me lol)
Anyway, in the spring time and summer there are many German and English tourists in spain( depends on your city tbh) so u can experiment with them if you're into foreigners
175cm is a average in spain so I'm sure u mog most spanish cucks. Can't really see why you're an KHHV other than your social skills
Man i am very high inhib to cold approach. I have tinder

mogs me back to gandy's heaven

BTW, if you want a long term relationship than one way to find one is through language exchange apps. Don't mean to sound creepy, but if you find a nice English girl that's willing to learn spanish from you and you like her, than why not.