Rate my PSL please

D

Deleted member 4228

Iron
Screenshot 20191209 045537 Gallery
20191208 162709
20191208 153615

PSL 3.75 below avg because you have a big femenine face. take a look into roids or hgh for masculinization, eye brow maxx, mew and look into getting a facepuller, so you can get better under eye support.

LOOKS UTTER TRASH

you look tall

4+ psl, maybe 4.5 psl.
irl, people call you 6.5 likely

Look like a funnier version of george Lopez OP

4.5 good facial shape.

PSL 3.5.
Not all hope is lost though.
Run 10mg LGD 4033, 10 mg Ostarine, 25mg MK 677 (8 weeks on, then 4 weeks PCT, then repeat)
Train hard, eat as much as you can. Do this for 6 months. Then for the next 3 months, run 5mg Cardarine, 15mg Ostarine, same thing, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, repeat. This time eat in a slight caloric deficit.
The results will be an increase of 16kg lean muscle mass, and a loss of 8kg of fat. (if your genetics are top tier like mine)
Start mewing.
Start any form of martial art.
No offense, but you look super punchable, like really feminine - if you do what I've said above, you'll ascend up to a PSL of 5.75+
Good luck brother

Shit pheno

4 psl

PSL 3.5.
Run 10mg LGD 4033, 10 mg Ostarine, 25mg MK 677 (8 weeks on, then 4 weeks PCT, then repeat)
Train hard, eat as much as you can. Do this for 6 months. Then for the next 3 months, run 5mg Cardarine, 15mg Ostarine, same thing, 8 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, repeat. This time eat in a slight caloric deficit.
The results will be an increase of 16kg lean muscle mass, and a loss of 8kg of fat. (if your genetics are top tier like mine)
Start mewing.
No offense, but you look super punchable, like really feminine - if you do what I've said above, you'll ascend up to a PSL of 5.75+
Good luck brother
any reason you reccommend a mix of sarms? most agree that due to supression stacking is not reccommended and ostarine wont even do much at 10mg. lgd + mk677 seems better imo

also any reason for PCT? is it just that you can get back on cycle asap? because u dont really need pct for sarms

Negatives: NCT & bad phenotype

Positives: Compact midface, decent hairline, good lips

Rate this tooView attachment 187389 trash still?
PSL 3.5.
Start mewing.
Good luck brother
Ok thanks
0l
Rate this tooView attachment 187389 trash still?

Ok thanks
Lol ignore the first sentence
Ok thanks

.... First Time using a forum sorry lowiq

Last edited:
any reason you reccommend a mix of sarms? most agree that due to supression stacking is not reccommended and ostarine wont even do much at 10mg. lgd + mk677 seems better imo

also any reason for PCT? is it just that you can get back on cycle asap? because u dont really need pct for sarms

Yeah so i recommend stacking because you get more out of it in those 8 weeks, ostarine ensures that you don't lose any muscle, even when in a large caloric deficit, as well as it helps build muscle, as you would know. Basically, stacking those 3 is comparable to steroids with zero side effects. (if you have a pct).

I recommend a PCT just to be safe, ostarine can cause gyno (I'm on an AI right now to avoid this, as I am prone to gyno), and LGD causes very mild suppression. It also ensures that you lose zero gains. I am planning on using a VMI PCT and NATTY GOD. The natty god contains a bunch of good shit like black pepper extract, laxogenin, and ashwagandha. So that when I'm off cycle, not only to I not lose gains, I gain some extra muscle too.