Rate my pubertycel manlet frame

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
Honest rating. gymcelling for a week now.
shoulders are 18 inch waist 28 inch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-164732_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200224-164732_Gallery.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Its over.

Looks like a female's body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, BigChinHispanic, Kingkellz and 9 others
If that’s 18 inches then I have 21 inches.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Honest rating. gymcelling for a week now.
shoulders are 18 inch waist 28 inch
Your shoulders are not 18 inches i with between the collar bones. That would be almost 2 inches above average american and you look really narrow

I can't even imagine how bad your hormonal profile must be jfl. Literally the definiton of skinnyfat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and 1 other person
If that’s 18 inches then I have 21 inches.
i stood to a wall and marked each end. i was really precise and did it a few times to be sure.
I can't even imagine how bad your hormonal profile must be jfl. Literally the definiton of skinnyfat.
56 kg
Your shoulders are not 18 inches i with between the collar bones. That would be almost 2 inches above average american and you look really narrow

i measured like this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and her
Nigga you an actual twink unironically, Femboy/trapmax and get a sugar daddy on discord or some shit

How does skinny fat mean that you have shit hormones. Im not skinny fat just want to know

How does skinny fat mean that you have shit hormones. Im not skinny fat just want to know
No muscles at all on his frame, he probably has low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Almu
dont stop until this is ur body

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 2227 and DutchPrettyBoy
how tall r u

you need to go gym and inject t

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
bro, sugger daddy? :feelsrope:
It's not even that bad, you don't even have to see them IRL. They literally just give you free money. Take a page from the foid's book, every foid in my school says they wish they had one.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
how old are you

are you injecting peptides and Ai
im 15 bro. And not taking anything besides diet
It's not even that bad, you don't even have to see them IRL. They literally just give you free money. Take a page from the foid's book, every foid in my school says they wish they had one.
you deserve a like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incognegro and turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Madhate and Incognegro
buddyboyo you need to inject now

you’re 5’8 in the fucking netherlands.
I'm taller than all my friends besides one 6'5 gigachad. Height in the Netherlands doesn't average at 6ft more like 5'11. i am still shorter though

I'm taller than all my friends besides one 6'5 gigachad. Height in the Netherlands doesn't average at 6ft more like 5'11. i am still shorter though
you should inject and take Ai, your friends will grow likely

you should inject and take Ai, your friends will grow likely
my parents are 5'9 and 6'1 i'm sure i will outgrow them when they outgrow me. 😈

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Average american is 20 inches

God damn. This site is infested with literal children I need to stop posting here ASAP. Where are the MEN? The ones who actually bang many women and have adult lives? Wtf happened to PSL

God damn. This site is infested with literal children I need to stop posting here ASAP. Where are the MEN? The ones who actually bang many women and have adult lives? Wtf happened to PSL
No one on this forum bangs woman nor have normal adult lives. go to incels.is pls.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryAsianManlet
Jesus christ.

I have no advice for you.

• So Sad
Joined aug 18

Neanderthals would rape you ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 4563, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Atleast ur tall

• WTF
Lol at people thinking u will grow much after 15. I only grew like 5 cm after that age. No u dont have low T. I was super skinny fat at 17 too and had actually hight t levels, because I tested.

Lol at people thinking u will grow much after 15. I only grew like 5 cm after that age. No u dont have low T. I was super skinny fat at 17 too and had actually hight t levels, because I tested.
im planning to test as well. my expected height is 180 which is pretty short in my family actually. hope to hit a growth spurt, not counting for it though.

Do pullovers to enlarge ribcage, i allways mention that but it's really nice for aesthetic you will get with more muscles
Other: train

• +1
Do pullovers to enlarge ribcage, i allways mention that but it's really nice for aesthetic you will get with more muscles
Other: train
will do, thanks bro

Who is the girl in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and WBC323