Rate my ramus

Cristiano88

Cristiano88

Bronze
Context: from what i read, the ramus height gives angularity to the jaw(considering you have a decent lower mandible and decent bigonial width).

However if your ramus is short then you look oval or round faced even if you are low bodyfat.

So..is my ramus on the short side?
And another question. Does training neck reduce the definition of the ramus from the side profile?
i ask because i am actually training neck for a month.

Attachments

• 20211211_112645.jpg
    20211211_112645.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 11610 and 8 others
recessed balding subhuman, consider ending it tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 16369, Birdcell and 12 others
Your skull shape, recessed maxilla and jaw are a bigger problem.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Creatine and 5 others
Irishcel

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Cristiano88
What can you do about that :smonk:
posture unironically helped me and growing your hair longer. But he will look very recessed if he keeps a good head posture so it's up to him

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Slob, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
In my opinion this is a brutal case of craniofacial dystrophy. Your maxilla, mandible and entire splanchnocranium are small and underdeveloped, making you unable to have good neck posture and giving you that alien occiput.

What can you do about that :smonk:
Try not mouthbreathing as a little child. Or be born with different genetics. :smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, Slob, Zylk and 4 others
Its over

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Cristiano88
In my opinion this is a brutal case of craniofacial dystrophy. Your maxilla, mandible and entire splanchnocranium are small and underdeveloped, making you unable to have good neck posture and giving you that alien occiput.

Try not mouthbreathing as a little child. Or be born with different genetics. :smonk:
Coincidentally I think I have exactly what you're describing fuck.

Remember bro : NEVER EVER post picture of your side profile and ask for advice , if the feature isn't top 90%+ percentage , because the dogs here are going to roast you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, It'snotover, Deleted member 13787 and 18 others
Get MSE if you’re not too old, 1 year later get bimax and midface implants this is probably the best u can do. Your short Ramus is mostly caused by low set ears

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15984 and Cristiano88
You need to grow out your hair to hide that occipital bone.

You could also try to fraud a jaw with beard.

Your ramus looks rather short, I'd guess, especially if you use proper posture.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
My conclusion is that my short ramus bothers me the most because i can not have any angularity.

According to Eppley:
"If the jaw angles are within 2 cms or less from the earlobe they would be considered high jaw angles"

And his proposed solution is vertical jaw angle implants.

So the possible solutions are:
1) vertical jaw angle implants(does anybody do them in Europe?
2) ear lobe reduction(small looksmax, hard one tho cause you can t sleep on your sides for at least 1 month)
3) chewing(anecdotal reports of ramus lenghtening but also gives you a wider face which acording to common sense and also Eppley will give me an inaesthetic look-bloatcel)
4) beard fraud
5) fillers

Am i missing something?
Ps. I measursd the distance from earlobe to gonial angle it s roughly 1.5 cm. So i am candidate for what eppley said.

Bro , the ramuspill.hit.you so hard , that essentially all your thoughts are about ramus 24/7 . And they say psl doesn't mess with your psyche

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro , the ramuspill.hit.you so hard , that essentially all your thoughts are about ramus 24/7 . And they say psl doesn't mess with your psyche

Joe Biden Lol GIF
Yeah bro it hit me.
Because i lost some 5kg and was expecting to look a little better, angularity wise.

Somehow i still have 1% hope cause the face app morph, the cheek bone one makes me a lot better without changing my ramus(just removing face fat).
But i guess i will need to prisoner of war level leanness to see improvement

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
My conclusion is that my short ramus bothers me the most because i can not have any angularity.

According to Eppley:
"If the jaw angles are within 2 cms or less from the earlobe they would be considered high jaw angles"

And his proposed solution is vertical jaw angle implants.

So the possible solutions are:
1) vertical jaw angle implants(does anybody do them in Europe?
2) ear lobe reduction(small looksmax, hard one tho cause you can t sleep on your sides for at least 1 month)
3) chewing(anecdotal reports of ramus lenghtening but also gives you a wider face which acording to common sense and also Eppley will give me an inaesthetic look-bloatcel)
4) beard fraud
5) fillers

Am i missing something?
Ps. I measursd the distance from earlobe to gonial angle it s roughly 1.5 cm. So i am candidate for what eppley said.
1 - Yes, a lot of maxfacs do it in Europe, I am getting a wrap around jaw implant which will give me more Ramus height in Lisbon (Portugal)

2 - Don’t, that would be a stupid surgery

3 - Wide jaws from atrophied masseter look like shit

4 - Beardfraud is legit for illusion of more ramus (I have a bit of this)

5 - I have had a lot of jaw filler, it’s very legit but dissolve extremely fast

Thanks for the reply.
Can you name your surgeon?
I think you are confusing hypertrophy with atrophy but anyway i get your point.
I am still reading about this. It seems there are ways to target the lower masseter and spare the temporalis and upper masseter therefore not getting the bloated look.

Will you get both width and height?
I am not lacking width, just height.

About fillers yeah, i read the same thing. They advertise lasting 9 months or more but you look good for 1-2 months and then it looks a lot worse.

Especially if you run or lift, if you do physical exercise in general it dissolves a lot faster.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Elvisandreaa
Not looking good tbh and i think you have bigger problems than your ramus anyway.

Both your jaws are clearly recessed so you need forward projection first and then focus on the ramus. However, since the philtrum is already angled forward (beard's probably making it more apparent but still) there's a low limit to how much advancement you can get. So bimax probably wouldn't ascend you either. I still suggest getting a consult with a blackpilled maxfac before getting bloatmaxxed with jaw implants or fillers

Yeah bro it hit me.
Because i lost some 5kg and was expecting to look a little better, angularity wise.

Somehow i still have 1% hope cause the face app morph, the cheek bone one makes me a lot better without changing my ramus(just removing face fat).
But i guess i will need to prisoner of war level leanness to see improvement
I don't think that the ramus is your actual problem. If you look at your pic , even if we assume that your head is tilted , you can still see the lack of maxillary and mandibular protrusion , the lack of this protrusion makes your visceocranium appear relatively recessed. Tho I'm not a surgeon , usually in such scenario , majority of plastic surgeons insist on BiMax (Bimaxililiary orthognathic surgery). Essentially if you want to look better , you have to consider the dimorphic features that influence the degree of masculinity that is displayed on your face (browridge , bigonial , bizygomatic , hairline , nose etc) and the features that directly represent the health of your face (skin , hair , teeth , lips etc) , the legit no bullshit looksmaxxing plan is actually very complex to derive and the knowledge is vast and immense , so I recommend you to learn the basic anatomy of human face and get deeper into academic literature . Gl to you :feelsyay:

• JFL

Sry bro , but this guy summed it up

• JFL
I understand what y all are saying.
i appreciate it the brutal honesty found but i am too old for bimax and also i don t think i look as bad as it seems to most users.

I will live the rest of my life with what i have, make the best of it.

Good luck to the younger guys who have decided to take the surgerymax route.

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I understand what y all are saying.
i appreciate it the brutal honesty found but i am too old for bimax and also i don t think i look as bad as it seems to most users.

I will live the rest of my life with what i have, make the best of it.

Good luck to the younger guys who have decided to take the surgerymax route.
Too old for bimax? I didn't know that was a thing.

I would consider it though as it would improve your airway and help you achieve a better posture

Too old for bimax? I didn't know that was a thing.

I would consider it though as it would improve your airway and help you achieve a better posture
I don't have a problem with my airway. I made several more pictures after this, and after i read more about the topic and i don't think i need bimax. Also i don't have any money and at the same time i don't want to save up 10 years to get a surgery that i think will only marginally improve my face. Anyway, thanks for the input, everyone.

Will do every softmax that i cand and that's that.