Deleted member 8632

Silver
Left eye
20201218 184251

Right eye
20201218 184308

Both eyes

20201218 184354

Last pic is kinda in a weird angle since i took these photos in the mirror and couldnt position the phone right for the whole eye area.

I do have slight pct and extreme pct when squinching , and my eyes lenght (i forgot the term for it, not ipd) is 33 mm (left eye) and 34mm (right eye)

My eyebrows are thicker irl but this fucking brick phone with 8 mega pixels selfie camera jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6695
Mirin deepset eyes

looks like a mongolian rape baby

What the actual fuck is that. Baby eyes or wdym?
looks turkic is what im saying. mongolians raped a lot of people in central asia and eurasia and middle east

you have really shitty eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
Normie eyes. Pretty autistic of you to post individual pics of left eye, right eye & both eyes, but you're probably not awful looking if the rest of your features are equal to your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
you have really shitty eyebrows
Naturally arched fml idk how i would look of if i made them straight af since its not genetic. Or wdym? Can you send me an example of what eyebrows should i have?

Normie eyes. Pretty autistic of you to post individual pics of left eye, right eye & both eyes, but you're probably not awful looking if the rest of your features are equal to your eyes.
Only normie/bad thing about my face is my eye area. Rest are above average

looks turkic is what im saying. mongolians raped a lot of people in central asia and eurasia and middle east
Fucking mongolian monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
your es ratio is bad

• +1
Your pfl isn't 34mm stop talking bullshit
There's this trend of inflating pfl lately on here, everyone nowadays has a 33+ pfl, that's simply not possible...
You look like a 30-31 maybe

In general eye area isn't good, not a single stand out feature (also don't see the pct you are talking about)

Idk what surgery would help probably shotgun implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and EverythingMattersCel
Left eye
View attachment 877206
Right eye
View attachment 877207

Both eyes

View attachment 877209

Last pic is kinda in a weird angle since i took these photos in the mirror and couldnt position the phone right for the whole eye area.

I do have slight pct and extreme pct when squinching , and my eyes lenght (i forgot the term for it, not ipd) is 33 mm (left eye) and 34mm (right eye)

My eyebrows are thicker irl but this fucking brick phone with 8 mega pixels selfie camera jfl

Jfl, your PFL is not 34mm... more like 25mm lol. Terrible PFL.

• +1
Your pfl isn't 34mm stop talking bullshit
There's this trend of inflating pfl lately on here, everyone nowadays has a 33+ pfl, that's simply not possible...
You look like a 30-31 maybe

In general eye area isn't good, not a single stand out feature (also don't see the pct you are talking about)

Idk what surgery would help probably shotgun implant
measured with a ruler :lul:. I don't think i need surgery, maybe do something to my eyebrows and get contacts.I got pct if i do a slight chintuck (not were you get a double chin not that hard) and if i squinch and raise the end of my lower eyelids muscles then i get pct . Bad pics tho.

what are they then?
idk either lol, maybe average bcs the eyeballs are behind the browridge so they don't stick out or bulge out.

what are they then?
Mine are real deep set eyes, his are just normal. The biggest downside of deep set eyes is that it can make your eyes have shadows over them that hide them in pictures, my eyes are so deep set that I have that problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695