M

Mealworm

Banned
IMG 4407

Look how small my phone is compared to my face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and jué
Why does every simple stupid picture I take look ridiculous on camera. It seems like it changes the physical properties of the scene, because it doesn't look like this to my eyes at all. It's as if it just changed physical properties

My brow should be like this
IMG 4415

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and USERΝAME
The things I’m scared to see

The things I’m scared to see
In the heart of a bustling city, where neon lights painted the night sky and whispers of ambition echoed through crowded streets, two souls collided in a collision of fate and desire. Mealworm, a quiet and introspective man with a penchant for solitude, found himself drawn to Vermillioncore, a charismatic figure whose presence commanded attention wherever he went. Their paths crossed unexpectedly one evening at a poetry reading, where Mealworm, shy and reserved, found himself captivated by Vermillioncore's magnetic presence as he recited verses that seemed to unravel the complexities of the human soul.

It began with stolen glances across the room, fleeting moments of eye contact that spoke volumes without a single word exchanged. Mealworm, usually withdrawn into the comfort of his own thoughts, felt a stirring within him—a curiosity sparked by Vermillioncore's enigmatic charm. And Vermillioncore, accustomed to the adoration of admirers, found himself inexplicably drawn to the quiet intensity that emanated from Mealworm's gaze.

Their first conversation was hesitant, tentative words exchanged over cups of steaming coffee in a quaint corner cafe. Mealworm, emboldened by the poetic vulnerability Vermillioncore had revealed on stage, dared to share fragments of his own inner world—the dreams he harbored, the fears that gnawed at his heart. In turn, Vermillioncore, touched by Mealworm's honesty and depth, revealed glimpses of a life colored by ambition and a longing for something deeper than fleeting pleasures.

As weeks turned into months, their connection deepened like the roots of an ancient tree, entwining their lives in a tapestry of shared moments and whispered confidences. They explored the city together, navigating its labyrinthine streets hand in hand, discovering hidden cafes where time seemed to stand still and rooftops where they could gaze at the stars in contemplative silence.

Mealworm, once resigned to the solitude of his own thoughts, found solace in Vermillioncore's presence—a warmth that thawed the icy walls he had built around his heart. And Vermillioncore, who had always sought validation in the applause of strangers, found in Mealworm a sanctuary—a place where he could shed the masks he wore and simply be himself.

Their love was a dance of contrasts—Mealworm, grounded and steady, providing stability amidst Vermillioncore's whirlwind of emotions and ambitions. And Vermillioncore, with his boundless energy and infectious zest for life, coaxing Mealworm out of his shell, encouraging him to embrace the vibrant hues of the world around them.

They weathered storms together—moments of doubt and insecurity that threatened to unravel the fragile threads of their bond. But each time, they emerged stronger, their love tempered like steel forged in the fires of adversity. They learned to communicate not just with words, but with touches that spoke of longing, with glances that conveyed understanding deeper than any spoken language.

One crisp autumn evening, beneath a canopy of crimson leaves in a quiet park, Vermillioncore took Mealworm's hand in his and whispered words that echoed through the chambers of their hearts. "You are my home," he said softly, his voice trembling with the weight of his emotions. "In you, I have found the peace I've always sought."

And as Mealworm looked into Vermillioncore's eyes—eyes that held galaxies within them, swirling with passion and tenderness—he knew with a certainty that transcended logic or reason. In Vermillioncore's embrace, amidst the symphony of city lights and the whisper of autumn leaves, Mealworm had found not just love, but a kindred spirit—a soulmate whose presence illuminated the darkest corners of his world.

Their love story continued to unfold—a melody composed of laughter and tears, of quiet moments and grand adventures. They faced the future together, hand in hand, knowing that whatever trials lay ahead, they would navigate them as one.

For Mealworm and Vermillioncore, love was not just a fleeting emotion, but a journey—a journey of growth and discovery, of acceptance and forgiveness. And as they walked side by side into the unknown, they carried within them the promise of a love that would endure—a love that had transcended the boundaries of time and space, finding its place in the tapestry of their intertwined destinies.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
In the heart of a bustling city, where neon lights painted the night sky and whispers of ambition echoed through crowded streets, two souls collided in a collision of fate and desire. Mealworm, a quiet and introspective man with a penchant for solitude, found himself drawn to Vermillioncore, a charismatic figure whose presence commanded attention wherever he went. Their paths crossed unexpectedly one evening at a poetry reading, where Mealworm, shy and reserved, found himself captivated by Vermillioncore's magnetic presence as he recited verses that seemed to unravel the complexities of the human soul.

It began with stolen glances across the room, fleeting moments of eye contact that spoke volumes without a single word exchanged. Mealworm, usually withdrawn into the comfort of his own thoughts, felt a stirring within him—a curiosity sparked by Vermillioncore's enigmatic charm. And Vermillioncore, accustomed to the adoration of admirers, found himself inexplicably drawn to the quiet intensity that emanated from Mealworm's gaze.

Their first conversation was hesitant, tentative words exchanged over cups of steaming coffee in a quaint corner cafe. Mealworm, emboldened by the poetic vulnerability Vermillioncore had revealed on stage, dared to share fragments of his own inner world—the dreams he harbored, the fears that gnawed at his heart. In turn, Vermillioncore, touched by Mealworm's honesty and depth, revealed glimpses of a life colored by ambition and a longing for something deeper than fleeting pleasures.

As weeks turned into months, their connection deepened like the roots of an ancient tree, entwining their lives in a tapestry of shared moments and whispered confidences. They explored the city together, navigating its labyrinthine streets hand in hand, discovering hidden cafes where time seemed to stand still and rooftops where they could gaze at the stars in contemplative silence.

Mealworm, once resigned to the solitude of his own thoughts, found solace in Vermillioncore's presence—a warmth that thawed the icy walls he had built around his heart. And Vermillioncore, who had always sought validation in the applause of strangers, found in Mealworm a sanctuary—a place where he could shed the masks he wore and simply be himself.

Their love was a dance of contrasts—Mealworm, grounded and steady, providing stability amidst Vermillioncore's whirlwind of emotions and ambitions. And Vermillioncore, with his boundless energy and infectious zest for life, coaxing Mealworm out of his shell, encouraging him to embrace the vibrant hues of the world around them.

They weathered storms together—moments of doubt and insecurity that threatened to unravel the fragile threads of their bond. But each time, they emerged stronger, their love tempered like steel forged in the fires of adversity. They learned to communicate not just with words, but with touches that spoke of longing, with glances that conveyed understanding deeper than any spoken language.

One crisp autumn evening, beneath a canopy of crimson leaves in a quiet park, Vermillioncore took Mealworm's hand in his and whispered words that echoed through the chambers of their hearts. "You are my home," he said softly, his voice trembling with the weight of his emotions. "In you, I have found the peace I've always sought."

And as Mealworm looked into Vermillioncore's eyes—eyes that held galaxies within them, swirling with passion and tenderness—he knew with a certainty that transcended logic or reason. In Vermillioncore's embrace, amidst the symphony of city lights and the whisper of autumn leaves, Mealworm had found not just love, but a kindred spirit—a soulmate whose presence illuminated the darkest corners of his world.

Their love story continued to unfold—a melody composed of laughter and tears, of quiet moments and grand adventures. They faced the future together, hand in hand, knowing that whatever trials lay ahead, they would navigate them as one.

For Mealworm and Vermillioncore, love was not just a fleeting emotion, but a journey—a journey of growth and discovery, of acceptance and forgiveness. And as they walked side by side into the unknown, they carried within them the promise of a love that would endure—a love that had transcended the boundaries of time and space, finding its place in the tapestry of their intertwined destinies.
Then they fucked