Rate my shoe lift combination

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Normally I'll wear a 1 inch thick soled shoe (AF1, Chelsea boot, etc) and pair it with a 1 inch lift.

In social events with lots of people I'll wear 2 inch thick soled shoes (thick boots) with a 2 inch lift. So if people ask why I'm taller (two inches) than normal, I can just say its the tall boots; NT normies won't question why I'm 2 inches taller even though the boot is only an inch taller.

So basically I'm walking on stilts, am I going going to be exposed? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Gonthar, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
4 inches is kinda risky ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, skkrrrtcantdo and cannotbeasked
Normally I'll wear a 1 inch thick soled shoe (AF1, Chelsea boot, etc) and pair it with a 1 inch lift.

In social events with lots of people I'll wear 2 inch thick soled shoes (thick boots) with a 2 inch lift. So if people ask why I'm taller (two inches) than normal, I can just say its the tall boots; NT normies won't question why I'm 2 inches taller even though the boot is only an inch taller.

It's risky but if you are careful, not necessarily

whats ur barefoot height son

What if you're invited to someone's house, to a pool party, at the beach, jacuzzi, etc. and you have to take off your shoes, what do you do then?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
What if you're invited to someone's house, to a pool party, at the beach, jacuzzi, etc. and you have to take off your shoes, what do you do then?
Leave the function (manlet rage meets manlet frauding)

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
4 inch is the maximum and the minimum at the same time. Why would you even bother going for 1-2 inch when that's fucking unnoticeable