Rate my side profile (16 y/o)

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Bronze
Rate my side profile. I already posted a similar threat but it didn’t get too many replies so I’m posting again and I’m open to some tips

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TrellIshi and deepfrieddog
good

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
i'm not super knowledgeable but that is insane forward growth no?

Good, now you should leave this site unless you won't brainrot

• +1
Reactions: TrellIshi, Shkreliii and Dendoni
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, 97baHater, deepfrieddog and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TrellIshi and Ali_thamaxillalover
maxilla is good
chin could be a tad more forward
ramus could be a little longer

other than that its very good

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
maxilla is good
chin could be a tad more forward
ramus could be a little longer

other than that its very good
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
I'm htn-cl
its over for u + ur rotting on this site insulting other people beacuse u get no female attention irl, rope

Yes brother, whatever you say, just kill yourself and that's it
im actually ashamed of having a conversation with someone like you, leave this thread, sit on your bed, look at the ceiling and think about all the stupid things you said today

im actually ashamed of having a conversation with someone like you, leave this thread, sit on your bed, look at the ceiling and think about all the stupid things you said today
I don't have a bed, I live in a basement jfl

which ones do u reckon
idk the t50 l70 fucking scale, but just blue ones, maybe green. use a filter on tiktok to see how different colors look on u. i have brown eyes too and i think its a good point to get contacts

idk the t50 l70 fucking scale, but just blue ones, maybe green. use a filter on tiktok to see how different colors look on u. i have brown eyes too and i think its a good point to get contacts
idk bro brown eyes suit my looks really well, i get compliments for my eyes from girls very often

pretty good brodie

idk bro brown eyes suit my looks really well, i get compliments for my eyes from girls very often
bru ion think it will be for the eyes, foids give compliments on anything to get ur attention 🤣, whatever u decide just know its an option

Rate my side profile. I already posted a similar threat but it didn’t get too many replies so I’m posting again and I’m open to some tips
Stop with the buzzcut u fucking ape

You need to niche maxx.
Do you have any particular style or friend group?
Also height?

Do you hang with boring gymmers?
Hoodluns, emos rich guys etc
im 16 bro hahahaah i hang out with people i met not too long ago, most of them are good looking tho

pretty shit

notice how u didnt say it
notice how you are so narcy that you ruled out me being genuine because your ego couldnt handle being told youre anything but a psl god whilst not even cracking high mtn

notice how you are so narcy that you ruled out me being genuine because your ego couldnt handle being told youre anything but a psl god whilst not even cracking high mtn
i never said im a psl god and u know urself that ur “opinion” wasnt genuine at all

i never said im a psl god and u know urself that ur “opinion” wasnt genuine at all
are you seriously this narcy that you refuse to accept any feedback as untruthful, thats really sad

are you seriously this narcy that you refuse to accept any feedback as untruthful, thats really sad
yeah ur the expert man i accept ur feedback congratulations