Do you got little no eyebrows? Yes
Weird ears? Yes
Below 180cm? Yes
🤣🫵
post side profile then dalit

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
post side profile then dalit
Why would I post a picture of myself on here? You do realize that What you post will stay here forever even if you happen to delete your account.
Better to be here and stay silent while absorbing all the info

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and mike21
Why would I post a picture of myself on here? You do realize that What you post will stay here forever even if you happen to delete your account.
what i thought your too insecure to show your face while trying to comment on others 😂

4/10, fix your recessed maxilla

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and VenomSnake
what i thought your too insecure to show your face while trying to comment on others 😂
You Damn right I’m insecure
Btw in all seriousness you do have a great jaw with a great browridge, you should consider collagenmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing

Firstly your ears are fucking sack god they’re big . Secondly no where’s your eyebrows and stop posting your side profile at a low angle you Frauder . Plus your a man let I’m 192 cm . Get mogged .
I’m also 191cm without shoes. Why are we on here man?

• +1
Reactions: VenomSnake
Firstly your ears are fucking sack god they’re big . Secondly no where’s your eyebrows and stop posting your side profile at a low angle you Frauder . Plus your a man let I’m 192 cm . Get mogged .
literal cope you look like you never evolved out the cave you came from my ears are proportional and my eyebrows are literally there i have more appeal than you’ll ever have you ethnic shitskin

literal cope you look like you never evolved out the cave you came from my ears are proportional and my eyebrows are literally there i have more appeal than you’ll ever have you ethnic shitskin
You got some balls to be commenting shit like this while your face is out on an incel forum

Keep talking you Manley a chick isn’t going to notice anyway with our height and front profile is what matters this days

Plus bitches love masculine looking guys compared to your manlet ass show us your uncanny from profile

Keep talking you Manley a chick isn’t going to notice anyway with our height and front profile is what matters this days
women don’t want someone who looks like a rapist id gladly be a manlet if it means i don’t have a side profile like yours

women don’t want someone who looks like a rapist id gladly be a manlet if it means i don’t have a side profile like yours
Oh no a women’s gonna look at my side profile that’s not even bad and reject me . Buddy I hope you have a good front profile or is it only the side profile . Cry about it .

big ears aren't bad its a masculine feature

big ears aren't bad its a masculine feature
Not if you look like dumbo the elephant like this guy . He learnt his lesson he shouldn’t shit talk .

People always say that but will never show their side profile . I probably mog you to death
neanderthal = appeal to high estrogen women:lul: its not really a bad thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and VenomSnake
  • +1
Reactions: watah and no-mogger-no-cry
neanderthal = appeal to high estrogen women:lul: its not really a bad thing
Ik plus I definitely don’t look like a Neanderthal from my front profile so I’m set

It’s fine, seems your upper maxilla is recessed and u pack a glabellar notch, other than that ur good

Mogs 90% of men
So it was my upper maxxilla . thank you I didn’t know

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It’s fine, seems your upper maxilla is recessed and u pack a glabellar notch, other than that ur good

Mogs 90% of men
idk what it is about him bht his face looks short from the side maybe its the maxilla something seems off but not in a very bad way

too masculine and ogre and not appealing dont shit talk any longer

do women try to avoid you as much as possible?

battle of the looksmatches

too masculine and ogre and not appealing dont shit talk any longer

do women try to avoid you as much as possible?
No I get more women than you guaranteed you dick stopper . How about you hop of the other blokes cock . And bitches love masculine men u fucking tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mewton and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No I get more women than you guaranteed you dick stopper . How about you hop of the other blokes cock . And bitches love masculine men u fucking tranny
just ignore haters jfl

Im the perfect mix of masculine and feminine you ogreish freak, keep wondering why women try to get out of any room youre in so they dont get raped

Im the perfect mix of masculine and feminine you ogreish freak, keep wondering why women try to get out of any room youre in so they dont get raped
Show yourself you tranny

And doing it will not make his side profile any better

Op thinks this is a competition and u are only allowed to speak if u have better side

Tldr : op is stupid