Rate my side profile do i have recesed chin? (15%bf)

Slight overbite

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
Slightly

• +1
Might me fixable with braces

My dentist told that i have good teeths maybe should i visit orthodontic i think
then there is probably no other option but surgery i said braces because i had fucked teeth from biting nails 7/24

no

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Polish Chincel
then there is probably no other option but surgery i said braces because i had fucked teeth from biting nails 7/24
idk if my bite is a problem i think i should just get genio

You have insane chin projection.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
you have an amazing chin OP

Your nose sticking outside the profile is your main issue imo

• +1
so i dont have recesed chin?
i was joking ur chin is lol
learn to skim thru speds i can tell u might be lower iq than usual but no it is but slightly

Yes. Also your head isn't in neutral position in 2nd and 3rd image so it's actually a bit more recessed than how it seems. Braces can help it if you have overbite but it's too big to completely fix it. You need BSSO/genio to "fix it".

Your philtrum-chin ratio also looks low from side profile so you might consider both BSSO and genio.

HOWEVER, your skull and maxilla are decently forward grown and your neck insertion is decent as well, so you don't look bad and you don't NEED invasive surgeries.

Just enjoy being HTN and save money, you'll decide what to do with the money when you grow older.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Polish Chincel
DK why you think your chin is recessed OP:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Yes. Also your head isn't in neutral position in 2nd and 3rd image so it's actually a bit more recessed than how it seems. Braces can help it if you have overbite but it's too big to completely fix it. You need BSSO/genio to "fix it".

Your philtrum-chin ratio also looks low from side profile so you might consider both BSSO and genio.

HOWEVER, your skull and maxilla are decently forward grown and your neck insertion is decent as well, so you don't look bad and you don't NEED invasive surgeries.

Just enjoy being HTN and save money, you'll decide what to do with the money when you grow older.
i think philitrum chin ratios looks bad from side profile cuz my philithrum look kinda long from front i think i will need genio and lip lift to ascend

No surgery needed really, side looks good even though recessed chin.

Fixable with BSSO + Genio

• +1
If you dont have overbite then yeah. Maybe only fillers/implant. Also your case might be beardfraudable
I m 20 and have 0 beard hair i shave like 1 time a week so i think i will get genio in future just cuz in front my chin look small

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
if u have subhuman upper teeth it causes forward grown maxilla which makes u look like recessed
>forward grown maxilla
>subhuman trait
Over.

There is hope, so don't rope.