Rate my side profile + morph

Elgoblino

Elgoblino

aka La creatura
Original:
FR6rtuzl

Retarded morph I just made:
I just wanna die at this point

Do you guys think a Lefort III with a BSSO + rhino would achieve something similar to the morph? (ignoring the forehead and eye area ofc).

Original:
View attachment 87771

View attachment 87772

Do you guys think a Lefort III with a BSSO + rhino would achieve something similar to the morph? (ignoring the forehead and eye area ofc).
FUCKING HELL MAN LEFORT 3 IS FOR FUCKING DEFORMED SUBHUMANS(people with cranio facial deformities) Age because if you wanted to more growth you could potentially get treatment
Original:
View attachment 87771

View attachment 87772

Never go near LEFORT 3 you are far from deformed don't let a fggt here tell you, you are ok. Don't Get BDD from faggots

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Chadelite
FUCKING HELL MAN LEFORT 3 IS FOR FUCKING DEFORMED SUBHUMANS(people with cranio facial deformities) Age because if you wanted to more growth you could potentially get treatment
lol Im 20 y.o

Why would you talk about theoretical stuff that you'll never get anyways?
I can guarantee you that you won't get a Lefort III.
What you need to do is talk to a doctor who practices rhinoplasty. Your nose looks like a baby nose attached to a man's head

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why would you talk about theoretical stuff that you'll never get anyways?
I can guarantee you that you won't get a Lefort III.
What you need to do is talk to a doctor who practices rhinoplasty. Your nose looks like a baby nose attached to a man's head
yeah you're probably right about the lefort, I'm just desperate at this point, I can't do shit about my nose because of my flat midface, I just wanted to know if lefort could achieve a similar result to the morph, or if implants would be a more realistic option, again, I don't even know where to start, I just know I need to do something about it :feelscry:

yeah you're probably right about the lefort, I'm just desperate at this point, I can't do shit about my nose because of my flat midface, I just wanted to know if lefort could achieve a similar result to the morph, or if implants would be a more realistic option, again, I don't even know where to start, I just know I need to do something about it :feelscry:
Infraorbital rim implants and chin fillers

• +1
Reactions: Elgoblino