Rate my side profile (unfrauded)

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
IMG 1358

good side profile in nepal

It is why would I lie?
That’s the side of your face, not your side profile. In order to take a side profile you should be standing neutral with the camera facing the side of your face, your shoulders should be aligned with the front of the camera and you should be facing forward. Example:
IMG 8089

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
That’s the side of your face, not your side profile. In order to take a side profile you should be standing neutral with the camera facing the side of your face, your shoulders should be aligned with the front of the camera and you should be facing forward. Example: View attachment 3098698
Bet imma take a new one

• +1
Reactions: sb23
That’s the side of your face, not your side profile. In order to take a side profile you should be standing neutral with the camera facing the side of your face, your shoulders should be aligned with the front of the camera and you should be facing forward. Example: View attachment 3098698
IMG 1363

It seems like you are at an angle which could be changing the appearance of your side profile, but it’s fine, I will still give a review. Your nose numb adds allot of charm/ harmony to your face and you have a good brow ridge. Your facial thirds don’t seem equal with a lacking lower third however, this is relatively minor. Because you are at an angle, it could be changing the appearance of your chins projection so I won’t comment on that. Your eyes seem to have a decent shape to them. I’d say your lower third holds you back but probably above average but, take this with a grain of salt as I am pretty bad at rating faces.

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
It seems like you are at an angle which could be changing the appearance of your side profile, but it’s fine, I will still give a review. Your nose numb adds allot of charm/ harmony to your face and you have a good brow ridge. Your facial thirds don’t seem equal with a lacking lower third however, this is relatively minor. Because you are at an angle, it could be changing the appearance of your chins projection so I won’t comment on that. Your eyes seem to have a decent shape to them. I’d say your lower third holds you back but probably above average but, take this with a grain of salt as I am pretty bad at rating faces.
I need lefort 1 with sliding Geno for my Upper maxilla and down grown chin