Rate my side profile

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
20190915 164028

It's not my facial expression. My mouth just looks like that.
Am I even gonna be considered as a human to females?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: VWolf, MammothActuary and Deleted member 616
yes sir, and u mog me sir, stop coping
but if you really dislike yourself go for an Lefort III sir

man I'm sorry, everytime I see ugly indians, rice people, or ethnics in general I sometimes wish Hitler had won and genocided all the non whites, its just cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Vitruvian, Currycellmate and 5 others
man I'm sorry, everytime I see ugly indians, rice people, or ethnics in general I sometimes wish Hitler had won and genocided all the non whites, its just cruel
I think in that way too. Becuase Hitler didnt win the world I happened to born in this hideous body and @strange this motherfucker is trying to spread stupid bluepill to me which is not even genuinely helping me.
@streege

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Get a chin implant and gymmax. Being masc is the way to go 4u

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer
@Ekeoma_The_BBC even me sir ? 😢

Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld
get the fucking money sir : for 100k you'll become a top model sir
Stop commenting on my post if you are keep gonna spread bullshit which is never gonna actually even help me, you just feel good about yourself and that's all. I'm sick of you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wht not suicide?
OFC not mayne. Soft looksmaxxes are available now, though you gotta earn some cash to do hard looksmaxxes which can be a problem having no pussies to fuck
also u must be low-inhib as fuck coz I won't ever post a pic with greasy hairs like these

Stop commenting on my post if you are keep gonna spread bullshit which is never gonna actually even help me, you just feel good about yourself and that's all. I'm sick of you.
i swear i'm not but whatever, i'm very pragmatic with you. If you hate yourself, surgery can change your life

Age?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
i swear i'm not but whatever, i'm very pragmatic with you. If you hate yourself, surgery can change your life
You said your profile is worse than me, when it's obviously not. It's same as joking in front of me, you were keep trying to avoid actually rate me. anyone who is not retarded can sense you were obviously trying to say something hopeful not your honest opinion.
Turning 20 in 2 months

You said your profile is worse than me, when it's obviously not. It's same as joking in front of me, you were keep trying to avoid actually rate me. anyone who is not retarded can sense you were obviously trying to say something hopeful not your honest opinion.

Turning 20 in 2 months

yeah it's true, but whatever i want to help you, you can't change this fact.

I partly agree. Being only 75% German (my paternal grandmother was Brazilian), I wish I was 100% German with a typical caucasian look and bone structure. I inherited almost all my bad traits from those 25% Brazilian heritage. It just sucks not being 100% German/european-looking in Germany. I also believe that race-mixing increases the subsceptibility to certain diseases if the environment one lives in majorly differs from the environment one's heritage(s) is/are adapted to.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 3043
I partly agree. Being only 75% German (my paternal grandmother was Brazilian), I wish I was 100% German with a typical caucasian look and bone structure. I inherited almost all my bad traits from those 25% Brazilian heritage. It just sucks not being 100% German/european-looking in Germany. I also believe that race-mixing increases the subsceptibility to certain diseases if the environment one lives in majorly differs from the environment one's heritage(s) is/are adapted to.
It's just all about looks.

over in the west/10,are you still a virgin?

over in the west/10,are you still a virgin?
Yes I'm virgin. I dont expect anything on my life anymore. Imma buy helium tank and leak it while sleeping soon.

Yes I'm virgin. I dont expect anything on my life anymore. Imma buy helium tank and leak it while sleeping soon.
Don't,looks matter but you can still live a fulfilling even if you are not good looking.

• +1
just being direct not rude.
sure if it's over for him it's over for me too.but it's not the case considering my xp with girls.

sure if it's over for him it's over for me too.but it's not the case considering my xp with girls.
you look a bit better and you are probably taller also not asian.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
you look a bit better and you are probably taller also not asian.
which PSL would you give me then, considering the profile pic + old pic, at best ?
Just to see if you jauge well, according to experience.

View attachment 112854

It's not my facial expression. My mouth just looks like that.
Am I even gonna be considered as a human to females?
Not good. Your mandible body (not sure if that's the right word) is very short so even though your gonial angle is short your chin is still recessed. All in all, it looks like someone took a normal face and pressed it inwards. If you're from the West or from a first world Asian country and don't succeed you can always buy a wife from Laos like the Chinese do.

Not good. Your mandible body (not sure if that's the right word) is very short so even though your gonial angle is short your chin is still recessed. All in all, it looks like someone took a normal face and pressed it inwards. If you're from the West or from a first world Asian country and don't succeed you can always buy a wife from Laos like the Chinese do.
Nah I'm just gonna suicide thanks. I'll announce when I'm gonna suicide tho, you can always talk to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Nah I'm just gonna suicide thanks. I'll announce when I'm gonna suicide tho, you can always talk to me.
Tell me what your situation is bro. You seem rather young. Your situation can change drastically.

What's youe NW?

why do you care about looks so much?
Looks determine overall impression of whatever I do, girls mainly attracted to looks.
I care about youth too.

Looks determine overall impression of whatever I do, girls mainly attracted to looks.
I care about youth too.
fuck that shit dude,some things are not meant to be get over it and focus on things that you can excel at.
bro are you srs?
yeah,sticking a dick a women is not everything in life.

• +1
Reactions: meh, MammothActuary, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Side Profile is cope, only don't matters

Tell me what your situation is bro. You seem rather young. Your situation can change drastically.
I'm 20 virgin ugly asian me ay parents have no money my dick is 4 inch girth
fuck that shit dude,some things are not meant to be get over it and focus on things that you can excel at.

yeah,sticking a dick a women is not everything in life.
It's kinda at least 50 percent in my opinion. I'm half a dead.

you go to university?

Where do you live and are you currently enrolled in university - and if not, do you have the chance to? Girls are not everything in life. Personally, I've found joy in studymaxxing and I know other less good looking people who have found meaning in life that way. Also, if you studymax you may get a good job which will inevitably attract some girls to you and otherwise you can get a girl from Laos.

• +1
Where do you live and are you currently enrolled in university - and if not, do you have the chance to? Girls are not everything in life. Personally, I've found joy in studymaxxing and I know other less good looking people who have found meaning in life that way. Also, if you studymax you may get a good job which will inevitably attract some girls to you and otherwise you can get a girl from Laos.
Join a university dude,ofcourse you are going to be depressed if you stay home all day thinking about looks.
Not interested in university.
I dont find my meaning of life from anything else.

which PSL would you give me then, considering the profile pic + old pic, at best ?
Just to see if you jauge well, according to experience.

answer it, don't dodge.

• +1
Not interested in university.
I dont find my meaning of life from anything else.
go to fucking university to know if you can attract women or not, don't speculate about wind

Absolutely flat, when you r going to start to book your surgeries?

and without it you will never be able to do your surgeries.