Rate my side profile

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Title. Very shallow chin:feelswah: tbh but I think I got a decent bit of forward growth and I'm not recessed. Definitely not anywhere near mogger levels tho in terms of overall side profile lmao. Thoughts?:soy: tagging from last thread @Preston @Tinydragon98 @GandyIsNormie @sebsyx @Arborist @PrimeChico @RoBobaFett999 @TheBlunderYears @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @subhuman to mtn

Side profile black and white

Use this site to do the same if you wish https://online.rapidresizer.com/photograph-to-pattern.php

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21700, .🇹🇩. and 8 others
Normie

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
Side profile and forward growth is cope, I have Barett tier and still look mid from front view

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, It'snotover, ChristianChad and 4 others
You look like

Chad irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., ChristianChad, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
Not bad. 5/10. Main flaws are Flat chin, small brow ridge and dorsal hump

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17735
Gives me
vibes. Makes me think you’re tryna steal my shekels with that nose of urs. As for your jaw, 5/10.

Get rhinoplasty asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15004
@Octillionaire :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
normie side profile

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 15004
@sebsyx your thoughts??

Title. Very shallow chin:feelswah: tbh but I think I got a decent bit of forward growth and I'm not recessed. Definitely not anywhere near mogger levels tho in terms of overall side profile lmao. Thoughts?:soy: tagging from last thread @Preston @Tinydragon98 @GandyIsNormie @sebsyx @Arborist @PrimeChico @RoBobaFett999 @TheBlunderYears @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @subhuman to mtn

View attachment 1808178

Use this site to do the same if you wish https://online.rapidresizer.com/photograph-to-pattern.php
Mtn get cheap Pakistani rhino from slums clinic only £300

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15004
Are you Jewish :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
@sebsyx your thoughts??
Looks average, not very prominent browridge, dorsal hump but I think chin just needs a bit forward projection at the bottom, height looks fine

• Woah
Side profile and forward growth is cope, I have Barett tier and still look mid from front view
Side profile and forward growth is everything

Hook nose Jewish. But then again a lot of curries share this similarities with Semites.

• So Sad
Recessed maxilla is causing your nose to droop after the bone ends due to the lack of support. You can straighten out with a Lefort CCW, rather than a rhino.
Still, nothing tragic about it, just a normal profile.
You're severely underestimating how good it looks in person. Like, people say jawwork doesn't change the front so it's pointless, but actually, when I see a 1 in a 1000 guy with a good forward grown jaw, I'm always mesmerized. Unless it's just my psl autism.

• Woah

View attachment 1808178

"Muh anteface" is another psl meme, you lack lips and chin projection but you can fix the chin with an implant/a genio and a lip lift for your lips. Side means shit
Meanwhile my muh ante face and still normie on a good day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-204712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-204712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
looks shit tbh

Just post a normal pic lol