Rate my side profile

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze
Been trying mewing, thumbpulling and chin tucks for the past few months. Recently started kappa chewing as well. Surgery is not an option atm given the circumstances i am in.

Only genuine fellow looksmaxxers are encouraged to comment and not some trolls.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE EXACT SAME ANGLE AND DISTANCE WHY IS IT SO HARD

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and ChristianChad
WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE EXACT SAME ANGLE AND DISTANCE WHY IS IT SO HARD
it is not easy. i am taking pics by myself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Can you not just put your phone in a spot you remember and take the picture/video at the same time/lightning?
yes, i did it. i posted 2 pics from different shots just to give a perspective.

Can you not just put your phone in a spot you remember and take the picture/video at the same time/lightning?
its not a before or after pics im posting btw. both pics are taken recently.

You have a really low PSL ur profile hasn't had noticable changes, maybe if you get a good gym body and lean max depending on ur height u can get to normie tier (in the west)

so not sure why the angle and lighting of my pics being the same is very relevant here.

Been trying mewing, thumbpulling and chin tucks for the past few months. Recently started kappa chewing as well. Surgery is not an option atm given the circumstances i am in.

I've just found your brother from another mother.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You have a really low PSL ur profile hasn't had noticable changes, maybe if you get a good gym body and lean max depending on ur height u can get to normie tier (in the west)
im not living in the west btw.

over for me then

over for me then
If u are in the west yes unless ur 5'11 or taller, because rn I'd say maybe if you let a nice beard grow improve ur skin to be more healthy looking change hairstyle and gymmax maybe depending on ur height u can get to MTN and find a girl

If u are in the west yes unless ur 5'11 or taller, because rn I'd say maybe if you let a nice beard grow improve ur skin to be more healthy looking change hairstyle and gymmax maybe depending on ur height u can get to MTN and find a girl
im 5'9.5 from SEA.

what kinda beard u reckon? currently rocking a goatee. u are judging my psl based on my side profile alone?

what kinda beard u reckon? currently rocking a goatee. u are judging my psl based on my side profile alone?
And your body, ur too skinny gotta look more assertive I'd say hard max

U1yssjf8gca61
the beard like this if ur beard genetics can do that, it'll give u a more assertive look also maybe thicken eyebrows and get the sides of ur head shaven like the guy on pic and the muscles are really important for skinny men, how tall are you?

just skin bleach and run kpop game bro, hardmaxx too.
the best hit GIF

200.gif

i dont think surgeries are an easy option for me given that im living with my bluepilled parents.

GO TO GYM
TRAIN NECK
GROW HAIR