Rate my side profile

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
IMG 20191212 193829 1
IMG 20191212 193802
IMG 20191212 193829 1

Three slightly different angles just in case.

I look so fucking subhuman fron the side tbh, my 3/4 mogs my side so hard, but It might just be my brain trying to cope

Unlucky bro

i think you would benefit from roids, because if you dont act, its a wrap

Unlucky bro

i think you would benefit from roids, because if you dont act, its a wrap
Why would I benefit from roids? I doubt they would change my face at all

Mirin the high hyoid, high collagen, good fat distribution, but shit bone structure sorry son maybe we can trade bone structure for collagen and few hair follicles

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mirin the high hyoid, high collagen, good fat distribution, but shit bone structure sorry son maybe we can trade bone structure for collagen and few hair follicles
I would if I could. I'm still +20% body fat probably, but I doubt leaning down would help me at all. I barely have any fat on my face already

Why would I benefit from roids? I doubt they would change my face at all
you look prebuscent

inexistant browridge + orbitals of a baby and lower third of a hqnp girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LowTierNormie
you look prebuscent

inexistant browridge + orbitals of a baby and lower third of a hqnp girl
Yeah. I do really think I'm High Estrogen. I stopped growing really early and my face looks really femenine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Show front pls
IMG 20191123 194249

IMG 20191212 200558

First pic is a bit frauded with good angle +jaw clenching. Second one is terrible front picture with 0 frauding or posing

View attachment 191085
View attachment 191086

First pic is a bit frauded with good angle +jaw clenching. Second one is terrible front picture with 0 frauding or posing

The fraud pic you sent on .org was strong son. But the best thing for you is defo roids and try get more bonemass and gymcel cause you seem to be built like a twink

The main important guaranteed 2 psl points for you would be taller ramus and more compact midface which there’s no surgeries for. So just stick w roids and hope for the best son.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
The fraud pic you sent on .org was strong son. But the best thing for you is defo roids and try get more bonemass and gymcel cause you seem to be built like a twink

The main important guaranteed 2 psl points for you would be taller ramus and more compact midface which there’s no surgeries for. So just stick w roids and hope for the best son.
I'm +20% body fat, so imagine how bad my frame is under all that fat tissue. I'm too scared of roids to use them, and I don't have the money either. It's a shame I ended up being so femenine looking. I do feel like even a few extra mm of forwars growth would have changed my face so much. Could I send you a video PM so you can rate me in motion?

over

• So Sad
TBH I managed to get laid once, and a few months ago I ended up kissing with a decent girl. People are are so fast to say over when the minimum PSL isn't as high as we all think it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and BigChinHispanic
TBH I managed to get laid once, and a few months ago I ended up kissing with a decent girl. People are are so fast to say over when the minimum PSL isn't as high as we all think it is
ik bro but its fun saying over. btw side profile doesnt matter as much and PSL rating isnt accurate as how girls see you/find you attractive.

• +1
ik bro but its fun saying over. btw side profile doesnt matter as much and PSL rating isnt accurate as how girls see you/find you attractive.
Yeah, I hope my front profile is better. I have a decent ogee curve from 3/4 view at least.
And tbh, I always laugh when people start crying and coping whenever everyone tells them it's over in rating section :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
I'm +20% body fat, so imagine how bad my frame is under all that fat tissue. I'm too scared of roids to use them, and I don't have the money either. It's a shame I ended up being so femenine looking. I do feel like even a few extra mm of forwars growth would have changed my face so much. Could I send you a video PM so you can rate me in motion?

Sure

I would if I could. I'm still +20% body fat probably, but I doubt leaning down would help me at all. I barely have any fat on my face already
low bf wont help you son, you already have god tier hyoid shit mirin that shit so fucking bad

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and LowTierNormie
low bf wont help you son, you already have god tier hyoid shit mirin that shit so fucking bad
Having a good hyoid means nothing if my jaw bones are so shit. At least it helps me not look as recessed as I am

Srs? How does side profile not matter much? Just curious to know.

Srs? How does side profile not matter much? Just curious to know.
People usually look at you from the front or 3/4 view.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
  • +1
Not a expert but to me your chin could be more foward from side. Its not that bad though.
Yeah, it is recessed ngl. But I guess it could be much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996