Rate my side profile

D

Deleted member 3060

Be the best version of yourself.

one of my worst flaws

crimson chin lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
It's truly over isn't it for my side profile. fuck. Pray for me brothers that I will ascend
looks good but looks like u have an underbite tbh

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
looks good but looks like u have an underbite tbh
Nah no underbite, I got perfect straight teeth. Probably looks like that because of the angle.

jutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mr.cope, swedecel and 4 others
It's truly over isn't it for my side profile. fuck. Pray for me brothers that I will ascend
girls arent aspies like these guys are lol you can get a gf

Yeah i probably could get a girlfriend without too much struggle if i started working out. My frame is not so good atm.

Yeah i probably could get a girlfriend without too much struggle if i started working out. My frame is not so good atm.
you dont need frame if your face is not bad and your face is not bad therefore go put in some effort to get a girlfriend man, everyone puts in effort to get one, ignore the friends that just talk about their slays or anyone else here because they never talk about how much effort they put into it lol

you dont need frame if your face is not bad and your face is not bad therefore go put in some effort to get a girlfriend man, everyone puts in effort to get one, ignore the friends that just talk about their slays or anyone else here because they never talk about how much effort they put into it lol
Actually i need frame. I got narrow shoulders, rib flare and pectus excavatum and it just looks horrible, my face does not fit my tiny frame at all. I will never have the confident to get a girl until i start working out and start to gain some muscle mass. If you saw me irl you would understand.

ngl you don't look great for PSL standards. But hell most of us don't. Don't self loathe or feel shit about something you can't control, it's bad for mental health. Sometimes I wonder how toxic these forums can be. You can def go out and slay.

ngl you don't look great for PSL standards. But hell most of us don't. Don't self loathe or feel shit about something you can't control, it's bad for mental health. Sometimes I wonder how toxic these forums can be. You can def go out and slay.
Well i got rated 6-7 on truerateme a couple of months ago, but tbh, its bullshit. It's how you look irl that matters, but thanks for the advice man, i really appreciate it.

Relax, it's over

Gay and fake

You definitely have an underbite lol. Just because you have straight teeth, doesn't mean you don't have an underbite. Go to a dentist

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
its over for juttingcels

Small skull sucks, looks like indian or chimpanzee

fs7ThA1.jpg

Small skull sucks, looks like indian or chimpanzee
Hm, thats weird, my skull has always been very big, i remembered when i used to get bullied for it at middle school. Also ngl, i look indian at the third pic because there was a weird filter added.

underbite/10

Upper lip needs to be more forward then lower lip

Don’t jut or tilt your head upwards if you want honest ratings boyo

• +1
Upper lip needs to be more forward then lower lip
Yeah, my only profile facial flaws are thin upper lip, but most people here in scandinavia got it.

Yo u look kinda gay 😳

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Profile is irrelevant

Pls leave this community bro u don't belong her their is nothing wrong with your face go and live your life

Over

• JFL
Downward growth mouthbreather

Pls leave this community bro u don't belong her their is nothing wrong with your face go and live your life

Yeah i will, but i just feel bad for the the people here, i can see that so many here are struggling with self image, confident. Probably why they are hating, because they hate theirselves, luckily some people here are not mentally ill.

Gonial angle too high, maxilla not forward enough as indicated by underbite

I have been to the dentist, no underbite, only close to it. I probably was jutting a bit on that third photo, took is so long ago so i can’t remember. Will try to add another picture
here are two pics from a couple of months ago, how’s the maxilla here?

Last edited: