With the camera turned the other way round
Not jutting my neck just shit posture

Attachments

• 15821336681161322410739192489373.jpg
    15821336681161322410739192489373.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 104
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Petsmart
pretty fucked off cuz no eyebrows ngl. with good eyebrows psl 5.5. u need to lose face fat then ull prob ascend to a 6-6.5. hard to tell with no front photo tho

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
pretty fucked off cuz no eyebrows ngl. with good eyebrows psl 5.5. u need to lose face fat then ull prob ascend to a 6-6.5. hard to tell with no front photo tho
if u dont know what u are talkin about shut the fuck up jlf,

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Stingray, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Ok I got face fat but its healthy fat now not droopy collagen but I'm going gym after dinner so you know that fat will turn into muscle

Attachments

• 15821361613076780226840588188760.jpg
    15821361613076780226840588188760.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 95

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Ok I got face fat but its healthy fat now not droopy collagen but I'm going gym after dinner so you know that fat will turn into muscle
dont listed to that kid you are nowhere near 6psl

dont listed to that kid you are nowhere near 6psl
I don't know I look almost identical to my dad and when I posted him they said he was chad sooo each to there own

I don't know I look almost identical to my dad and when I posted him they said he was chad sooo each to there own
keep coping buddy lmao
100/99 people will agree that u are below 5.5 psl
and that one person who disagrees is a fucking greycel faggot

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Kingkellz
With the camera turned the other way round
Not jutting my neck just shit posture
You need a more forward projecting glabella and slightly sloped forehead

Nasion and nasofrontal index could be better

You need longer ramus
Also slightly lower set gonian

Gonial is ok

But you maxilla is downward grown a bit
You have NCT also kinda long midface

if u dont know what u are talkin about shut the fuck up jlf,

sticking too it

skull mogger prob/ u got hunter eyes/ nct sorry champ/ zygos is kinda non existen rn cuz face fat/ not recessed/ okay lower third

if u drop weight we'll be able to see more bone structure. couldnt really see u dont have zygos in first pic until i just zoomed in. but if it exists u have a lot of potential
lips are fucked off i just noticed tho. so down a psl point full potential. could be psl 5 if gymcel

sticking too it

skull mogger prob/ u got hunter eyes/ nct sorry champ/ zygos is kinda non existen rn cuz face fat/ not recessed/ okay lower third

if u drop weight we'll be able to see more bone structure. couldnt really see u dont have zygos in first pic until i just zoomed in. but if it exists u have a lot of potential
jfl fucking low iq faggot, lurk more and get knowledge fucking retard
u would already see his zygos if its non recessed
shit pheno, roblox head, shit hair,non existent lips, shit eyebrows,sure 6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Kingkellz
keep coping buddy lmao
100/99 people will agree that u are below 5.5 psl
and that one person who disagrees is a fucking greycel faggot
I'm not coping my mum was a stacy and my dad was a chad dad still a chad now he's fucking this big natural tits blonde big arse girl oh and I don't mean big like fat by the way I mean toned but alright ill keep coping lad 😂

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and goat2x
if surgery cell to get more cheekbones and eyebrows u could ascend

I'm not coping my mum was a stacy and my dad was a chad dad still a chad now he's fucking this big natural tits blonde big arse girl oh and I don't mean big like fat by the way I mean toned but alright ill keep coping lad 😂
your mother passed on her estrogens to you
chad dad and stacy mother doesnt mean a gl kid, there are things called genetic recombination and enviromental factors
look at yourself as an example
chad dad stacy mother
subhuman son

jfl fucking low iq faggot, lurk more and get knowledge fucking retard
u would already see his zygos if its non recessed
shit pheno, roblox head, shit hair,non existent lips, shit eyebrows,sure 6.5 psl

agreed on not being 6.5. changed opinion to 5 psl if gymcelled. 4 psl rn. roblox head was a nail on the head lol. some niggas still have good zygos when slight reccessed lucky blue smith for examp

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Bad pheno. You won’t get Stacie’s with that pheno unless you statusmax or something. But it’s okay I’m in the same boat

• +1
Bro just read my breakdown and do as much to fix them @Jimsonbobson505

agreed on not being 6.5. changed opinion to 5 psl if gymcelled. 4 psl rn. roblox head was a nail on the head lol. some niggas still have good zygos when slight reccessed lucky blue smith for examp
4 psl w/o surgerymax but different opinions i guess
i said recessed zygo

sticking too it

lips are fucked off i just noticed tho. so down a psl point full potential. could be psl 5 if gymcel
I've got a photo where I went gym for a few months when I was 17 but I got a pretty good zygos tbh just the fat
Bro just read my breakdown and do as much to fix them @Jimsonbobson505
Na your alright lad

Attachments

• Snapchat-628062652.jpg
    Snapchat-628062652.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Snapchat-159812421.jpg
    Snapchat-159812421.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 30
I've got a photo where I went gym for a few months when I was 17 but I got a pretty good zygos tbh just the fat

Na your alright lad
your zygos are definitely not good but you look heaps better with normal human hair. you look like a teenage pedo with short hair. i dunno how you manage to look like that

• +1
your zygos are definitely not good but you look heaps better with normal human hair. you look like a teenage pedo with short hair. i dunno how you manage to look like that
I never fully gym maxxed I was always depressed don't know why though but I'm on a proper gym max journey now

grow your fucking hair out. and you can be average.
Alright 😂 average I'm already average I've got likes on dating sites and everything even with my black pilled bio but not anymore but I had maybe up to 8 matches and only one was fat and she weren't even ugly soo yea I'm definitely average sorry to float your hate wagon

Alright 😂 average I'm already average I've got likes on dating sites and everything even with my black pilled bio but not anymore but I had maybe up to 8 matches and only one was fat and she weren't even ugly soo yea I'm definitely average sorry to float your hate wagon
idk about your face but your 100% retarded i can say that mate.

• +1
Reactions: puppymaxer
Keep them autistic threads coming, very entertaining

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and rydofx
hm still ugly