rate my side

child__

child__

Iron

6'2 180lbs (14 turning 15)
ignore the earbud i was not going to retake the picture again
idk what OP means but im gonna select it anyways sorry mods!!!!

Could have better forward maxilla grow to

average range side profile realistically. A bit above average high mtn

• +1
Reactions: child__
could you say what are my biggest flaws
Very thin lips, seems to have lip incompetence as well. Very bad hairstyle, and short submental length. Also eyebrows are thin and brown. That's all the flaws I can see

• +1
could you say what are my biggest flaws
Also I think your ramus isn't long enough for your mandible but I can't check the ratio rn I'm on phone

• +1
Very thin lips, seems to have lip incompetence as well. Very bad hairstyle, and short submental length. Also eyebrows are thin and brown. That's all the flaws I can see
yea my lips are weird my mom and dad have pretty full lips but mine are small af so i think mother had something done on them and they are very uneven (I dont have lip incompetence from what I saw on google I can close my mouth normally)
btw what is submental length

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
yea my lips are weird my mom and dad have pretty full lips but mine are small af so i think mother had something done on them and they are very uneven (I dont have lip incompetence from what I saw on google I can close my mouth normally)

This thread explained it a bit. Basically the front of your neck seems to end by your chin. Ideally it should end further back on the jaw.

• +1
Also don't listen to the comments of that thread they are retarded. You can have good forward growth with bad submental length

• +1

This thread explained it a bit. Basically the front of your neck seems to end by your chin. Ideally it should end further back on the jaw.
I never even noticed that I had this flaw, is it a very big failo?

I never even noticed that I had this flaw, is it a very big failo?
No it's not a big flaw at all. A moderate one but your jaw would look better and more angular with a longer submental length.

• +1
My eyebrows only started growing somewhere 5 years ago so I don't expect them to be dark yet. how can I make them more dense?

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
My eyebrows only started growing somewhere 5 years ago so I don't expect them to be dark yet. how can I make them more dense?
Check botb there are many good eyebrow threads there. I also had thin brows but improved them. Using stuff like minoxidil. Check BOTB eyebrow threads

• +1
mtn

• +1
mtn

• +1