rate my side

E

eliastwim

Iron
hair looks crazy this was early in the morning

As

you look dishevelled asf bro wdym hair was crazy. Get a better haircut to suit your mogger face
yeah i usually keep my hair this lenght but just fix the positioning, shit sticked together right here. but can really get shorter hair, my hairline corners been fucked up since i was kid

yeah i usually keep my hair this lenght but just fix the positioning, shit sticked together right here. but can really get shorter hair, my hairline corners been fucked up since i was kid
same lmao

i havent really done as much as people in this community do. i really just struggled my entire teen years with getting lean (especially age 12-15), got absolutely no female attention even tho i was tall for my age ( i was around 5'10-5'11 at 14), under eyes were really bad, they're still not really that good, depends on my sleep. i blamed my genetics my entire life for my hollow n dark under eye area because i really did use to get alot of sleep but years after i noticed that the problem was the timing of my sleep. Few months ago at age 18 i made myself go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 6am for literally atleast a week straight consistantly, and that consistant early sleep is what fixed my eye area by alot, my skin quality became way better, and overall i just felt way better. other thing id say is that if any of u have just complete straight brown hair like me u could get a perm or embrace it like me. my hair was so fucking flat for years untill i started not shampooing it and washing it with luke warm water every morning and letting my hair basically air dry so it stays spikier and more textured, ALSO ask ur barber or hairstylist to layer ur hair even if u have shorter hair but trust its gonna save ur straight hair. and for the people who say hair doesnt matter, id agree partially, if ur a chad with perfect structure and hairline it doesnt fucking matter lmao but other than that i would definitely say it does especially in ur teen years, ur face hasnt matured as much so u cant rock a mature haircut, and teen girls care about a guys style alot, both clothing and hair.

• JFL
Reactions: NtIdk
i havent really done as much as people in this community do. i really just struggled my entire teen years with getting lean (especially age 12-15), got absolutely no female attention even tho i was tall for my age ( i was around 5'10-5'11 at 14), under eyes were really bad, they're still not really that good, depends on my sleep. i blamed my genetics my entire life for my hollow n dark under eye area because i really did use to get alot of sleep but years after i noticed that the problem was the timing of my sleep. Few months ago at age 18 i made myself go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 6am for literally atleast a week straight consistantly, and that consistant early sleep is what fixed my eye area by alot, my skin quality became way better, and overall i just felt way better. other thing id say is that if any of u have just complete straight brown hair like me u could get a perm or embrace it like me. my hair was so fucking flat for years untill i started not shampooing it and washing it with luke warm water every morning and letting my hair basically air dry so it stays spikier and more textured, ALSO ask ur barber or hairstylist to layer ur hair even if u have shorter hair but trust its gonna save ur straight hair. and for the people who say hair doesnt matter, id agree partially, if ur a chad with perfect structure and hairline it doesnt fucking matter lmao but other than that i would definitely say it does especially in ur teen years, ur face hasnt matured as much so u cant rock a mature haircut, and teen girls care about a guys style alot, both clothing and hair.
Screenshot 20240814 102513

• JFL
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
not a side + subhuman