Reactions: laske.7, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 1751 and 14 others
Asked my bluepilled jewish friend and he said he would tbh

• JFL
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 5912, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
My head says no but my dick says yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Shrek2OnDvD, kuroro and 7 others
Honestly she looks like a trap, maybe it's just how the picture was taken, but honestly, I would be worried that it's not a real girl. Show more pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, laske.7, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Tranny

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, randomuser2407 and Lars
Would breed with ur sister to make bloated baby

• JFL
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
maybe after botox, she still has your big masseters

• +1
Reactions: Lars

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
FaceApp 1598486758140  01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Lars

• JFL
Reactions: laske.7, fogdart, Deleted member 6191 and 9 others
DefensiveSpicyGnat size restricted

Bro send your nudes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I mean her nudes

Why do u lose 2 psl in motion jfl . @larsanova69
Because, like me, his face is bloated due to a high body fat percentage. If he were to cut down to 10% body fat, he would have a chiseled jawline. I am the same, if I were leaner, I would look a lot better than right now. Muscle mass makes your body look better and getting leaner makes your face look better, this is why gymmaxxing is the most important form of looksmaxxing and if you do surgeries while you are high body fat, you will look weird at a lower body fat, so it's much better to gymmax first. Guys often ask whether to cut or bulk but it's really simple, fat guys should cut, skinny guys should lean bulk, and guys who are skinny fat should recomp by eating at maintenance calories and gaining strength at the same time. Most guys can achieve a Brad Pitt (in Fight Club) physique in only 6 to 8 months if they train properly and if they weren't fat at the start (otherwise it may take a year). Many people here think that steroids are necessary but they aren't needed at all, and women tend to prefer guys who look natural instead of those who look like they are on a bunch of drugs, so it's much better to stay natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Because, like me, his face is bloated due to a high body fat percentage. If he were to cut down to 10% body fat, he would have a chiseled jawline. I am the same, if I were leaner, I would look a lot better than right now. Muscle mass makes your body look better and getting leaner makes your face look better, this is why gymmaxxing is the most important form of looksmaxxing and if you do surgeries while you are high body fat, you will look weird at a lower body fat, so it's much better to gymmax first. Guys often ask whether to cut or bulk but it's really simple, fat guys should cut, skinny guys should lean bulk, and guys who are skinny fat should recomp by eating at maintenance calories and gaining strength at the same time. Most guys can achieve a Brad Pitt (in Fight Club) physique in only 6 to 8 months if they train properly and if they weren't fat at the start (otherwise it may take a year). Many people here think that steroids are necessary but they aren't needed at all, and women tend to prefer guys who look natural instead of those who look like they are on a bunch of drugs, so it's much better to stay natural.
Words = 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Ocelot, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Words = 0
Just look at Kinobody then, he is a very good example of this. He was rated by many as a high tier normie but when you look at him at a higher body fat, he looks like shit, he only looks good when he is really lean. However, he lies a lot for marketing by claiming he is 5% body fat (which is impossible) when he really is just 10%, and when he says he is 10% he is more like 15% or above, and the problem with kinobody is that although he is very strong in his upper body, he is weak in his lower body for a guy that has 10 years of experience. But if you want good examples of great natty physiques on youtube, look at Alan Thrall, Omar Isuf and Alphadestiny, sure those guys aren't very good looking in the face but they are very close to their natural limit and their body looks incredible. Kinobody is proof that getting lean improves your face, while those other youtubers are proof that you can get huge as a natural.

Kinobody Face fat transformation:
Omar Isuf body transformation:
AlphaDestiny physique update from 10 months ago:
Alan Thrall's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Just look at Kinobody then, he is a very good example of this. He was rated by many as a high tier normie but when you look at him at a higher body fat, he looks like shit, he only looks good when he is really lean. However, he lies a lot for marketing by claiming he is 5% body fat (which is impossible) when he really is just 10%, and when he says he is 10% he is more like 15% or above, and the problem with kinobody is that although he is very strong in his upper body, he is weak in his lower body for a guy that has 10 years of experience. But if you want good examples of great natty physiques on youtube, look at Alan Thrall, Omar Isuf and Alphadestiny, sure those guys aren't very good looking in the face but they are very close to their natural limit and their body looks incredible. Kinobody is proof that getting lean improves your face, while those other youtubers are proof that you can get huge as a natural.

Kinobody Face fat transformation:
Omar Isuf body transformation:
AlphaDestiny physique update from 10 months ago:
Alan Thrall's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
looks good would bang tbh