Rate my skin care as a sub 5

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

Iron
Morning-Wash face no moisturizer
Night-Wash face, apply eye cream, apply retinol on under eyes, cheeks, forehead, and around the mouth area, apply eye cream again, then moisturize.
These are the products I use
IMG 4984
IMG 4983 IMG 4982 IMG 4981
The retinol is only .3% so I can apply under eyes without getting irritated

• +1
Reactions: ALP and <6PSLcel
y not just save for surgeries instead of this shit which I can only compare to mopping a puddle during heavy rain.

Bro skin care is a meme

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, uglysub8male, naturepill3d and 1 other person
jfl at how taz, tret, adap and benzoyl peroxide single-handedly mog your entire routine

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ALP
y not just save for surgeries instead of this shit which I can only compare to mopping a puddle during heavy rain.
This shit is cheaper and works easily for my skin type. I had really bad acne a month ago and now its only above my lip

jfl at how taz, tret, adap and benzoyl peroxide single-handedly mog your entire routine
I want to take tret but my acne is going away so I dont need it and I dont scar

• +1
Reactions: dbva
its all about gut and liver health
only use spf50 and medical skincare, the rest is cope

why would u want that tho? be careful cuz that can legit give you dry eyes.
if you double moisturize the eyes they cant dry out if anything I have stuck moisture under my eyes(the little white spots) also the retinol is very low dose(.3%) and dermatologist recommended using that amount under the eye area

its all about gut and liver health
only use spf50 and medical skincare, the rest is cope
I’m only doing this because I’m bulking and my gut health is shit and I dont have the money to clean bulk. I dont use spf because I dont go outside jfl:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, naturepill3d, ALP and 1 other person
What a low iq comment. “Why not just spend thousands of dollars that you likely don’t have to get a bunch of risky surgeries bro??”. Just as low iq as what normies say

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
all you need is cleanser moisturizer and tazarotene

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
What a low iq comment. “Why not just spend thousands of dollars that you likely don’t have to get a bunch of risky surgeries bro??”. Just as low iq as what normies say
cope, people on here are getting surgeries, and surgeries aren't as risky as you've been told they are, fuck off back to reddit if that's still your mindset.

Morning-Wash face no moisturizer
Night-Wash face, apply eye cream, apply retinol on under eyes, cheeks, forehead, and around the mouth area, apply eye cream again, then moisturize.
These are the products I use
View attachment 3075045
View attachment 3075046View attachment 3075047View attachment 3075048
The retinol is only .3% so I can apply under eyes without getting irritated
light cleanser am and pm + taza/tret for night time + spf for day time, 2 steps ez pz

Just get a tretinoin 0.025% stop edging your skin
I dont rlly need it tho but I might go back to the derm and ask. I’m really liking the retinol tho it most of my fine lines go away in 3 weeks

Listen to me. There is NO FUCKING SKIN CARE FOR YOUR BONES.
People are getting upset at me for saying this but you are WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME AND MONEY on this WORTHLESS SHIT.
You need BIMAX, not skincare products.

Listen to me. There is NO FUCKING SKIN CARE FOR YOUR BONES.
People are getting upset at me for saying this but you are WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME AND MONEY on this WORTHLESS SHIT.
You need BIMAX, not skincare products.
erm actually I had acne and didnt want it anymore