Rate my skin texture tbh

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Been using curology since like February.

Attachments

• 20220918_222001.jpg
    20220918_222001.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220918_222017.jpg
    20220918_222017.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220918_222342.jpg
    20220918_222342.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Blackgymmax
Also just shaved

Been using curology since like February.

Slayer here tik tok pretty boy equals star mode skin and long haie.

Screenshot 20220919 112936

Mogs me ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and GetShrekt
Gee whiz, if only I inherited my father's straight hair and not my mom abo tier negro trash.

Well that and a less curry pheno i guess that morph doesnt look curry

Well that and a less curry pheno i guess that morph doesnt look curry
Bruh lmao the literal only difference is that he is a shade lighter and has straight her. If I completely took after my father, I'd look like that.

Forgot i cant just call people ugly. Its good skin texture but a worthless effort. Hard capped by pheno

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
He looks good but its just an undesirable pheno, over.
"Undesirable pheno" negro if I looked like that I would literally be pulling jbs you insane 😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Undesirable pheno" negro if I looked like that I would literally be pulling jbs you insane 😂😂😂😂😂😂
yeah a few but on tinder youd probably cap at like 20 likes in a day in most cities maybe 30 lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
yeah a few but on tinder youd probably cap at like 20 likes in a day in most cities maybe 30 lol.
Bruh a few on tinder. Bruh if I was getting laid atleast 3x week with a jb, I'd be living on cloud 9, be in university, the happiest nigga in the world, my head would be on the straighter, have the most motivation and positive outlook on life ever, I. WOULD. NOT. BE. HERE.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bruh a few on tinder. Bruh if I was getting laid atleast 3x week with a jb, I'd be living on cloud 9, be in university, the happiest nigga in the world, my head would be on the straighter, have the most motivation and positive outlook on life ever, I. WOULD. NOT. BE. HERE.
Eh with that look yeh you probably could if thats what youre just looking for decent sex with an ok jb

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
After looks like those tiktok pretty boys though even if pheno isnt white
I mean its better than NOT being a tiktok pretty boy but at the end of the day its not like like the reall slayer phenos even if he does look good

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I would legitimately try to go for some acting shit maybe in bollywod, or maybe in Hollywood and try to be some prince of Persia shit 😂😂😂😂. I'm already 6ft

• +1
After looks like those tiktok pretty boys though even if pheno isnt white
I just got nuclear pheno pilled today so im a little harsh

• So Sad
I mean its better than NOT being a tiktok pretty boy but at the end of the day its not like like the reall slayer phenos even if he does look good

Whites are impossible to mog but this guy looks like those gook kpop pretty boys and they do really well from what i've seen

• +1
Skin looks kinda ashy and dead ngl, got any before pics?

Unrelated but your lower third is pretty recessed, if your hair is abo tier learn to straighten and style it. Midface is pretty death tier for being long and flat but midfaces are often overrated failos. Have my dog water morph to at least get the point across

CFW432 morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and CFW432

Unrelated but your lower third is pretty recessed, if your hair is abo tier learn to straighten and style it. Midface is pretty death tier for being long and flat but midfaces are often overrated failos. Have my dog water morph to at least get the point across

View attachment 1874690
Yeah, it's an overall mouthbreathing face, which is exactly what I am/was for most of my life, a mouthbreather, due to a deviated septum I was most likely born with. 🥺 I'm getting surgery for it on October 5th.

Yeah, it's an overall mouthbreathing face, which is exactly what I am/was for most of my life, a mouthbreather, due to a deviated septum I was most likely born with. 🥺 I'm getting surgery for it on October 5th.
Same, was stupid enough to have been mouthbreathing all my life. Been saving the dough for bimax with CCW rotation in hopes to ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and CFW432
Same, was stupid enough to have been mouthbreathing all my life. Been saving the dough for bimax with CCW rotation in hopes to ascend

Bro I feel ya i had a job for like 6 months but that's ended know I feel like a jobless dog tbqh it's so brutal having to weight on the fuckers schedules for these interviews man takes way to long and it's day not spent making money.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 1874690
How is his chin recessed?

5EBD30F5 F39D 479D 8574 B94B1011186D

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 18840 and House Lannister
Tell me the story
Nothing special. Just a url guy i know whos high psl but ass pheno called him creepy, rapist looking etc. Despite his high psl his bones were worthless without pheno. She wasnt even good looking either

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, fogdart and Deleted member 18840
You need a virgin trad prime girl. Everything else is cope and soul darkening
No, most beckys say the same thing this black girl said about him. Just a pheno cap

• So Sad
Nothing special. Just a url guy i know whos high psl but ass pheno called him creepy, rapist looking etc. Despite his high psl his bones were worthless without pheno. She wasnt even good looking either
Black irl called the white url creepy
Lol black chick calling a white Chad with sub-nordic pheno/Atlantid creepy?

Lol black chick calling a white Chad with sub-nordic pheno/Atlantid creepy?
Hes not a chad. He has good bones and youd think he was a chadlite but hes like ltn with niche chadlite appeal even tho he doesnt look bad or weird

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Mumbai mogger

Can you show me an example of it to compare

Example 1 is a wannabe prettyboy mostly held back by a downswung face which causes the nose to slope down a little and make the chin angle appear to point down rather than forward

The rest of the examples are various pre and post op results to show the slight changes in chin angle made through advancements

A downswung face will make anyone sorta ugly but it's fixable to a point at least

Chin angle

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid