Rate my skincare products

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
In what order should I use them? Currently it goes like

Morning: cleanser, Vitamin C, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+, SPF.

Evening: cleanser again, Palmer’s retinol (not includedLa Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+

Bought CeraVe moisturizer today. Want to include Retin-A but idk if it’s interacting badly with Vitamin C.

Is that cleanser any good, it’s quite cheap.

Attachments

• E45855BF-6FD7-40EF-91A4-39CEBF492C3D.jpeg
    E45855BF-6FD7-40EF-91A4-39CEBF492C3D.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Ultramental and Lev Peshkov
In what order should I use them? Currently it goes like

Morning: cleanser, Vitamin C, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+
Evening: cleanser again, Palmer’s retinol (not included), La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+

Want to include Retin-A but idk if it’s interacting badly with Vitamin C.

Is that cleanser any good, it’s quite cheap.
Nice

besides vitamin c cope
and tinoin

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, randomvanish, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
no fucking idea what that la roche is, this is how you should do it imo.

Morning:
Cleanser
Vitamin C
Moisturizer
SPF

Evening:
Cleanser
Retin-a
Moisturizer

I told you in your previous thread not to do vitamin c and retin-a together. you get inflammation and irritation. you don't get wiser if you just repeat the question over and over again.
no need to use a exfoliater because retin-a does that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and DrunkenSailor
nice stack boyo

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
no fucking idea what that la roche is, this is how you should do it imo.

Morning:
Cleanser
Vitamin C
Moisturizer
SPF

Evening:
Cleanser
Moisturizer
Retin-a

I told you in your previous thread not to do vitamin c and retin-a together. you get inflammation and irritation. you don't get wiser if you just repeat the question over and over again.
no need to use a exfoliater because retin-a does that.
My bad bro must have missed your post or something cause I couldn’t remember.
Thanks for the effort

also look for a gentle cleanser, one from cethaphil maybe. just look for one with not a lot of chemicals. if this one from neutrogena has no chemicals your fine.
My bad bro must have missed your post or something cause I couldn’t remember.
Thanks for the effort
np

• +1
also look for a gentle cleanser, one from cethaphil maybe. just look for one with not a lot of chemicals. if this one from neutrogena has no chemicals your fine.

np
5EC40645 7A5C 48AB B652 940394F62C36

ngl I have no idea what is bad to have in a cleanser. This is apparently recommended for acne and has muh pink grapefruit and Vitamin C.

View attachment 406652
ngl I have no idea what is bad to have in a cleanser. This is apparently recommended for acne and has muh pink grapefruit and Vitamin C.
yeah sodium laureth sulfate is fucking bad. can cause cancer lol. don't worry about acne. retin-a will fix that probably.

yeah sodium laureth sulfate is fucking bad. can cause cancer lol. don't worry about acne. retin-a will fix that probably.
So I shouldn’t use this cleanser then? Maybe use it until I buy a new one?

So I shouldn’t use this cleanser then? Maybe use it until I buy a new one?
yeah just use it up. otherwise it is thrown away money. buy another one when it is empty

• +1
More skin creams than the average woman. Why not go all out and use full makeup right away?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Mine mogs JFL at your reddit tier skincare routine too weak

Morning routine (AM)
  • Face wash
  • Hydrating toner
  • Serum (vitamin C)
  • Brightening eye balm (brightening ingredients)
  • Moisturizer
  • Sunscreen

Night routine (PM)

• Oil/balm based cleanser
  • Face wash
  • AHA (1-2 times a week)
  • Hydration toner
  • Essence
  • Naicinimide
  • Retinol (face,lowered eyes and neck)
  • Moisturizer or peptides cream
  • Rose hip oil or hydration mask

Mine mogs JFL at your reddit tier skincare routine too weak

Morning routine (AM)
  • Face wash
  • Hydrating toner
  • Serum (vitamin C)
  • Brightening eye balm (brightening ingredients)
  • Moisturizer
  • Sunscreen

Night routine (PM)

• Oil/balm based cleanser
  • Face wash
  • AHA (1-2 times a week)
  • Hydration toner
  • Essence
  • Naicinimide
  • Retinol (face,lowered eyes and neck)
  • Moisturizer or peptides cream
  • Rose hip oil or hydration mask
No Retin-A so it’s a cope

yeah just use it up. otherwise it is thrown away money. buy another one when it is empty
Yo so I haven’t started retin-a yet cause I had to travel and there was sun. Anywya thing is my skin got iritated from one or more of the products I’m using in the pic, possibly the vitamin c or the cleanser. Maybe both idk. Should i wait starting retin a until skin clears the iritation? I feel vit c in the morning + retin a in the evening will iritate my skin shitloads

Yo so I haven’t started retin-a yet cause I had to travel and there was sun. Anywya thing is my skin got iritated from one or more of the products I’m using in the pic, possibly the vitamin c or the cleanser. Maybe both idk. Should i wait starting retin a until skin clears the iritation? I feel vit c in the morning + retin a in the evening will iritate my skin shitloads
Yeah wait about 2 or so weeks before going on vitamin C

Should I start Retin-A now or wait till skin fixes the iritatiom?
Start now, drop all other actives. Mosterise twice a day and wear sunscreen.

• +1
bro wtf did you do wrong? you put the retin-a and vitamin c together? again, never do that. and i'm not sure but if i was you i would wait like 2 days and maybe if the irritation or redness is over then you can start applying again. now just a moisturizer and a cleanser is enough
Start now, drop all other actives. Mosterise twice a day and wear sunscreen.
this, wear sunscreen. retin-a makes your skin sensitive af

bro wtf did you do wrong? you put the retin-a and vitamin c together? again, never do that. and i'm not sure but if i was you i would wait like 2 days and maybe if the irritation or redness is over then you can start applying again. now just a moisturizer and a cleanser is enough

this, wear sunscreen. retin-a makes your skin sensitive af
Nah bro I didn’t mix Vitamin C and Retin-A, like I said I didn’t start Retin-A yet, just cleanser Vitamin C moisturizer SPF in the morning then cleanser La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ and moisturizer in the evening.
It’s possible the Vitamin C has done the iritation since it’s stings when I apply it on the skin or maybe the Neutrogena cleanser but I am not sure.
When I will start Retin-A I know I have to use it in the evening and if I will use Vitamin C aswell, use it in the morning, never at the same time.

Nah bro I didn’t mix Vitamin C and Retin-A, like I said I didn’t start Retin-A yet, just cleanser Vitamin C moisturizer SPF in the morning then cleanser La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ and moisturizer in the evening.
It’s possible the Vitamin C has done the iritation since it’s stings when I apply it on the skin or maybe the Neutrogena cleanser but I am not sure.
When I will start Retin-A I know I have to use it in the evening and if I will use Vitamin C aswell, use it in the morning, never at the same time.
yeah exactly. but dunno what is irritating then, it might be vitamin c, if it really hurts when you apply maybe stop it or limit it. something is in their and your skin doesnt react well to it.