JohnBaza

Invincible Warrior
morning:
micellair water
paula's choice salicylic acid
sunscreen

night:
micellair water

I have been using it for 4 days but I think my skin has gone up. I apply the products on cotton pads to avoid touching my face. I also heard silk pillowcases help with skin and hair so bought that as well.

Share your toughts down below 👇and dont forget to share and like (y)

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Ofcourse diet is also important so I try to eat a lot of fruits and to avoid not getting my nutrients in I take pills

Where Are You Hello GIF

Skincare is cope and just makes your skin worse

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, PsychoDsk, mlbmogger252 and 2 others
Depends what products you use. But to say this is just utter bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and ey88
Depends what products you use. But to say this is just utter bullshit
Only thing I use is sunscreen when I am working outside all day, I use to use so much skincare and stopped and my skin got way better

just rate my skincare bro. I know cerave etc make your skin worse but micellar water has done wonders for me. Its not really a skincare product even

Only thing I use is sunscreen when I am working outside all day, I use to use so much skincare and stopped and my skin got way better
sunscreen is def a very important product. Without it you are gonna age bad

• +1
Reactions: ey88
just rate my skincare bro. I know cerave etc make your skin worse but micellar water has done wonders for me. Its not really a skincare product even
Honestly it’s pretty good if you want to use skincare, nice and simple which is good

sunscreen is def a very important product. Without it you are gonna age bad
Yeah I agree, especially for me because I am in the sun for 8 hours every day

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Honestly it’s pretty good if you want to use skincare, nice and simple which is good
Thanks. Before this I used to use cerave and it gave me a lot of whiteheads. I got some scars left but going to visit derma soon. Discuss with him if laser treatment is needed

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Good routine will see if I can implement some of it myself. Anything you can recommend for better undertones?

Thanks. Before this I used to use cerave and it gave me a lot of whiteheads. I got some scars left but going to visit derma soon. Discuss with him if laser treatment is needed
Nice, I might look into micellar water

• +1
Good routine will see if I can implement some of it myself. Anything you can recommend for better undertones?
I dont know man sorry. My sister put me on to this routine. I would ask more knowledge-able people. Micellar water is very gentle cleaning so it helps my sensitive skin

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
morning:
micellair water
sunscreen

night:
micellair water

I have been using it for 4 days but I think my skin has gone up. I apply the products on cotton pads to avoid touching my face. I also heard silk pillowcases help with skin and hair so bought that as well.

Do you know if I can use my skincare routine along with tret 0,05. And if possible I can laser my scars because I read you shouldnt expose yoursef to rontgen licht while using tret or something

Do you know if I can use my skincare routine along with tret 0,05. And if possible I can laser my scars because I read you shouldnt expose yoursef to rontgen licht while using tret or something
@purplemilk sorry for spamming you btw but wanted to be sure

add moisturizer if u hop on tret

u got mild acne just hyperpigmentation 3-4 ish months if u dont eat like shit
I keep on getting whiteheads but I want to get rid of them quick. I eat the same shit I ate when my skin was perfect but yeah I will change up my diet.

So I dont need to laser anything right?

I keep on getting whiteheads but I want to get rid of them quick. I eat the same shit I ate when my skin was perfect but yeah I will change up my diet.

So I dont need to laser anything right?
if u want it gone quick quick u can laser, but ur skin aint anything tret cant fix

if u want it gone quick quick u can laser, but ur skin aint anything tret cant fix
I will use tren for a month and if I dont see fast changes I will laser iguess. Do you know what laser treatment is best. My budget is 1k

• +1
Reactions: bttb
I will use tren for a month and if I dont see fast changes I will laser iguess. Do you know what laser treatment is best. My budget is 1k
nah idk too much about lasering, also if ur only gonna use for a month to see u might aswell just laser rn

• +1
nah idk too much about lasering, also if ur only gonna use for a month to see u might aswell just laser rn
I will see my derma in 2 weeks for first time but I dont know if I should trust him. It is beneficial for him to earn more money so I wanted to ask here but I guess I will ask him then. I will order tret 0,05 cream tho so I can use that coming 2 weeks. Thanks for the advice bro. If my skin clears again and I lose 5kg I will be htn again like a year ago :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bttb
I will see my derma in 2 weeks for first time but I dont know if I should trust him. It is beneficial for him to earn more money so I wanted to ask here but I guess I will ask him then. I will order tret 0,05 cream tho so I can use that coming 2 weeks. Thanks for the advice bro. If my skin clears again and I lose 5kg I will be htn again like a year ago :ogre:
best of luck 🙏

• Love it
yes, your skincare is simple but you need moisturizer because tret dries your face a lot and sunscreen is very important if you're going out. don't laser your scars while on tret you can start your laser sessions after your skin is healed you can then use tretnoin.

morning:
micellair water
sunscreen

night:
micellair water

@N1666 do I have pie/hyperpigmentation

@N1666 do I have pie/hyperpigmentation
Are you a retard? How am I supposed to know when you didn’t even describe your current skin or attach any pictures…

Also why would I help a dog who said I talk nonsense and then wants my advice? :lul:

Are you a retard? How am I supposed to know when you didn’t even describe your current skin or attach any pictures…

Also why would I help a dog who said I talk nonsense and then wants my advice? :lul:
Shi I tought we rolled