Rate my skincare routine

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Morning - take shower and wash face with exfoliant and water. Then apply lip balm to my face to keep it moisturized.

Before I sleep - apply lip balm and retinol to face

Before going outside - apply mineral sunblock to face and wear hat

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 21863, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Morning - take shower and wash face with exfoliant and water. Then apply lip balm to my face to keep it moisturized.

Cerave cleanser plus moisturizer morning + night and tret at night and sunscreen in morning cleared everything up for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Vidales and Deleted member 1901

just need to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise. if still got acne then its an internal issue like hormones, stress, gut etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 1901
just need to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise. if still got acne then its an internal issue like hormones, stress, gut etc
I don’t have acne, I am mainly interested in anti-aging. I believe, not as an expert, that moisturizing can aid in this objective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 15854
Rate my skincare routine - I wash my face

^ this post in a nutshell/TL;DR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Rate my skincare routine - I wash my face

^ this post in a nutshell/TL;DR
Well what should I add, especially for anti-aging? Most people I know don’t even use spf, I don’t know about moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Well what should I add, especially for anti-aging? Most people I know don’t even use spf, I don’t know about moisturizer.
tret for collagen gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I use a deeppore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond bodyscrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gelscrub. Then I apply an herb mint facialmasque, which l leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, DripZ, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
I use a deeppore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond bodyscrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gelscrub. Then I apply an herb mint facialmasque, which l leave on forten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
That sounds like a very good routine. I also try to avoid certain alcohols, but some are good. I will look more into it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21531
I use a deeppore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond bodyscrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gelscrub. Then I apply an herb mint facialmasque, which l leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

Mirin routine bro, will try it out